Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Come on you guys, Danal just went through hell for some approval.
AEJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Hot Dog Day 80 posted:

1. Do you take the silver?
B. I take the silver from the ex-smith. +14 pounds of silver.

3. Do you take your charms? You can decide to take them into Baitel or not when you get there.
H. I only take the medicine.

4. Were your prayers answered by El?
K. I don't know, but I hope so.

5. You tell Danal....

U. Tell Danal "You love her. We once played at being Labaras and Enkidu. You saved her from Asherah'a very jaws and spat in his eyes. I slew a demon. We are not children at play anymore. One day they are going to tell Old Tales about what we do Danal... but it won't be safe to bring her along. Naomi loves her and will take good care of her while we are away. She will be upset, her tears will dry. It's time to go."

Voting this

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

DHKOV

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

A
We did our thing now lets gtfo

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

B

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Sogol speech and B for the minotaur

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I,L + Tudiya's Egg

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

D G
Hey remember our wife and infant child???????

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

A :woop:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Mike Gallego posted:

1. A
2. F

I wan to tell this guy, I will not be like those Worthless men that think by simply gaining a fine weapon, and learning to use it, I can become truly Mighty. I will learn the Art on my own, for this, and many others.

I thank you for the experience of firing this weapon and the conversation. It was enlightening.

However, I will buy one of your arrows, to remind me of this, and so that I might know when my skill begins to equal the weapon you would entrust me with. One that day I will return if you have not climbed the Mountain.

I don't buy that this bow is the shortcut people want it to be. I want us to use our money when we get back to take some time to seriously train our archery and learn to make bows with Chait, if he is willing to teach it. Or Ishamal, if he will teach such a thing. It is about time we chose our own Mighty Art, and I think this is a good place to start. We can also learn blacksmithing at the same time.

tl;dr: i think that a cooler possibility is using our cash to become a dude that can make sweet bows ourselves, and other things. we can take our cash and become the true master archer that we are meant to be

then we can move on to uber club

This please

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

H

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

B+ ashes If we die we better die with a BLAZE OF GLORY. Also running is boring.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

plan Cornuto because it's rad

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

lick the toad

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

A F

Lets do something COOL instead of getting all scared about some witchcraft or w/e

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Plan Task Manager

Lets try to alert our bros if we do vanish :ohdear:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

B Hope we get more timeskips with B though, this game move slooowww and it's only going to get slower if we have no special powers AND disband the balls. Months of arguing over the best way to make pots! Yes!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

So I thought we'd stop using arrow time and ball trance, not all magic stuff forever

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

3.F Don't really care for Klavodel but godamnit let Ruth have this

Also gear up! Something interesting is gona happen!!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

C I

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

C

I like him

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

A

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Pladdicus posted:

Lying is serious. The fine is your slaves, get the hell out of here

This, can't believe so many people want to send these dudes to their deaths

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

BH

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Plan tomn

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

SerSpook posted:

2. Y. State to the Mighty Man Leader that we need to speak with him in private on a matter, and it should only take a moment. Tell him that we believe a sorcerer to rival Tudiya is amongst this army, and that we feel it might be necessary to use whatever resources we have, including Blessed items.

B and this

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Marry Eliahaba

oh and IU I guess

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

+1 plan Serspook

LETS HAVE FUN!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

B

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

C

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I want to know what's in the vault gdi

L

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

BBBBBB

:ohdear:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Z, WAKE UP

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ish why can't I stop asking questions???

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

BF

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ax2 B F O

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Dance Enkidel! DANCE FOR OUR AMUSEMENT

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

A