Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Janac
May 12, 2010

I'm thinking we should go with A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janac
May 12, 2010

Let's do C.

Janac
May 12, 2010

E, let dad handle this. He can ask us to fetch Jalitha if it's needed.

Janac
May 12, 2010

Double S for lightning and an O because that lightning will come. Surely it will.

Oh and aim the lightning at the regenerating bits.

Janac
May 12, 2010

1. B
2. L Make sure to include something along the lines of "Eat the beasts instead of me, they will better sate your hunger" in the prayer.

Changed vote in a later post.

If we let go of the tooth and manage to break the flight, we're just going to slam into the ground with a high enough speed to die.

Janac fucked around with this message at Jun 14, 2013 around 17:02

Janac
May 12, 2010

I'd just like to mention to the people voting to drop the tooth:

We're flying in the air really, really fast. If the tooth is what's pulling us, then letting go of it will mean that we're going to crash into the ground at a speed that's faster than if we jumped off a 100 feet tall cliff (assuming constant acceleration. And even if we're flying at a constant 50ft/s speed, that's still not very nice.) Sure, most of that speed will be horizontal, but it's still going to be a really bad thing.

Changing vote to K and NOT-A.

Janac
May 12, 2010

PandaPropaganda posted:

Voting for A and also to D. tell Ishamal we're sorry, we just wanted to help.

Voting this too.

Janac
May 12, 2010

Let's A.

Janac
May 12, 2010

Changed vote.

Janac fucked around with this message at Jun 16, 2013 around 23:12

Janac
May 12, 2010

Change vote to

"Who is Mereniel?"