Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«53 »
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Being mortal is boring. A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

D because I judge it to be the most likely to lead to us becoming a Pirate King.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

H Screw you dad!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

B, I guess.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

What is a witch?

I'm curious of what, exactly, Dad accused Jalitha of doing, and where the concept of witchcraft comes from in this society.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Option C WE GOT THIS

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

A This place sucks, lets go.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

H Nuts to this place.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Holy El, you people are loving morons. Voting Not Maxhush

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Bularin posted:

Because Jalitha will translate this word for word, and the mighty king will strike down the traumatized child. And Jalitha will totally just stand there and let that happen.

I wish I could vote Maxhush again, just to watch you cry.

Theglavwen posted:

I'm constantly amazed at how rabid people get over this stuff.

"What's this? A post? Whaforhowmygodno! This insolent forum goer thinks we ought to take an unfriendly stance against the imaginary story king who just decapitated the imaginary story dad of our imaginary story hero, then kidnapped him! I disagree! Forsooth, this poster must be a slavering, slack-jawed imbecile! How can he even post, let alone be allowed to moderate his own actions! I must inform him of this at once!"

Chill out people.

Hahaha. I called the people voting for maxhush's option stupid because it was loving stupid, not because I have some special spergy attachment to this game. Take your self-righteous internet indignation and gently caress off.

Oh and B.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Theglavwen posted:

You've got a weird sense of 'indignation', I'm hardly indignant that some people are driven to disparage other posters based on how they want to play the game, I'm flabbergasted.

That being said, 'stupid' implies a goal, some metric by which its effectiveness can be praised or demeaned, so it only makes sense to call the option 'stupid' if you've decided that one direction or outcome is the 'smart' or correct one. Unless you honestly think that presenting theological confusion at best, or calling our kidnappers a bad name at worst, would lead to the King striking the head off of an 11 year old kid he just saved, and ending the game, that comes down to a value choice on a certain direction.

So maybe, again, chill out and accept that other people like to play the game differently than you do. Dickwad.

I think the goal and direction of most games is for the player character to at least survive, and hopefully thrive. Do you not think that having Og insult the man who just now killed our alleged father and is a King might just be a bad idea? You stupid rear end in a top hat.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Bularin posted:

You take this far too seriously.

Also, changing vote to not B.

Nah, I'm just playing how I want to play. And that involves calling things stupid when I think they're stupid.

Anyway, I'm very interested to see what we learn about this world next. So far we've only seen a very small part of the world.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Theglavwen posted:

Bad idea as in 'would have gotten us killed', no, I don't think so. Bad idea as in 'won't let us thrive'? Well that depends on how you want to thrive: as a milksop who begs for approval and never questions anything while politely reciting psalms for his overlords? Or maybe as a stubborn douche who wants to go his own way and charge in the name of his barbarian god, consequences be damned? I dunno, up to personal preference I guess.

You poo face.

You know, that's actually a pretty unique take on the whole situation. I can certainly sympathize with wanting Og to maintain his cultural identity in spite of his problems. Still, it seemed like petulance for the sake of petulance to me.

You dickhead.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

BBC and NO for now.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

A and J BROS FOR LYFE!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

IT'S TIME FOR AN ADVENTURE MOTHERFUCKERS A

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

C We are loving filled with wonderment.

E HELL YEAH MECHA SHIVA

A Let's kick monster butt!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

E,U We ain't lost, but we should probably try to remember which way we came from so we can retrieve provisions!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

E B E We want him to respect us as a friend, not treat us like a toy. And we should probably try to pay attention to what we're doing.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

E. We want to adventure and fish with Danal on the sea! High seas bro adventures!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

A and C+E

Random Idiot posted:

I hate this king more and more every update. Reading peoples minds all willy nilly and now he can't even be bothered to hunt like a man, has to use jedi mind tricks on deer.

Dude has a lot of people to feed and a pretty easy way to do it. I don't see a problem.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Triple Not S

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

AT I sure hope something startling happens to distract us right before we hit the ground!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

C, D, F, and K I don't feel that any of these are mutually exclusive.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

E gently caress off.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

G

Diogines posted:

This man has been heartless and cruel to you for your entire life. He is bigger and stronger than you. He has beaten you countless times. What about all of that fear, frustration, anger and perhaps even yearning for approval. And now he bit your hand off.

Perhaps a one part of you may want to turn away from all of that.

But can you? There is a difference between wanting to and being able to. You are no one special, you are a child who has had a pretty abusive upbringing. Can you really just let it all go?

It's easier to put things down when you are little. You're closer to the ground.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

BA

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

C!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Voting E for not getting eaten/turned into stone/whatever.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Poke the statue with your spear but not the sharp end

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

I mean, poking unfamiliar poo poo with a stick is just what you do when you're an eleven year old boy, hero or not.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Ask if it's okay to take some of the art with you when you leave.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

gently caress the pipe. Take the fuelless flame. Infinite energy source!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Wake Danal and Monkey up. Make them help you carry as much treasure as possible. Wake everyone up and tell them all about it. The chance to keep even a fraction of this stuff without having to hide it is worth whatever trouble we might get in to from adventuring without permission.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Oh god this is an awkward and uncomfortable situation better deal with it THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSICC J PLAY THE FLUTE

And know we get our evidence that heroes come with flaws.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

B
D E C A B
F

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

1.D
2.D
3.C
4.F
5.C
6.E
7.C
8.A
9.I
10.A
11.B

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

K B Lawyerin'll do, and it could have some good side effects. And only Tudiya's opinions really matter in this city.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Q, B Let's get this straight from the source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grimey Drawer

Pretty sure the whole HUNGER thing isn't a good sign. The obvious answer would be to become a hero and rip Asherah's fins off and feed them to him. Or we could forget those losers and be a King's viceroy.

«53 »