Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

GAS

Am I doing this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

H, I need an adult! Once poo poo's progressed to the whaling on people and calling them witches phase it's not gonna just get talked out.

Algid posted:

All the people voting for H do know that we're beginning our life by inciting fratricide right? And that's only if we save Jalitha. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, since dad seems to be an rear end in a top hat, but beginning the game by killing our dad seems a bit...mad.

I'm going for F to divert dad's attention (watch how this causes us to suffer some sort of permanent debilitating injury).

Uh what in any of that implied the high priest of the village was going to get killed by his brother (-in-law?) over a slave girl? Stopping a fight doesn't mean 'murdering one or both of the participants'.

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at May 22, 2013 around 03:29

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Sea Cakes

Eyes on the prize, y'all. We're four.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

RandomPauI posted:

I know just how 4 year old us should handle it.

1) Cut some of the hair.
2) Look around at the everyone
3) Did we cut some of the hair? Good.
4) NOW we can start crying because honestly WTF!

Edit: May as well count this as a vote for C.

This sounds about right

Four-year-olds, dude.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Mocha Caveman posted:

C - Jalitha doesn't seem to mind her hair being cut, and if we act strong then our dad is less likely to want further revenge against her.

Most four-year-olds don't need terrifying compulsions by authority figures to give the grownups terrible haircuts, they need access to scissors and you to hold still for five minutes.