Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
We played a god last time, I think Option B should be "interesting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I'm gonna go with D

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
In IRC the idea to make a banner ad came up to get some more awareness of the thread to those who may not necessarily frequent these parts of the forum.

With that said, I've made up some banners to get things started. These are just quick mock ups, feel free to add suggestions or come up with your own and let's get us some more players!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
have some more :)

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Very nice!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I want to meet new people, H for Jorah to help

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

the_steve posted:

G. "Save Jalitha!" While pointing frantically

This one as well G

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I say we go with C, no harm will come to her since it's hair, but we don't need to freak out about it and this is not very violent and still might calm everyone down.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
First Options: B, C, D, F, H, E, A, G

Second Option:

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

We should try to find out more about our gods. Maybe what our father plans for us in the future, what happens when he leaves, maybe some other secrets he's bound to have.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
1. No
2. Yes

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I think but yes, we should definitely say that we are going to get Jalitha in case somebody needs to stop us for some reason.
Maybe Dad can talk to them.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I'm torn on a few options, but this seems like the good one to do. At least try to save some of our village if things go down horrible.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
:ohdear: and get the hell out!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
We might not have learned everything about El, but we know enough to say she's taught us about it.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Let's keep rolling with what we've got going.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Option 1 of course

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
A friend!

2. +
The king can give us a lot of insight, and the kid can probably teach us a lot of things the adults take for granted, or may want to keep secret. Kids will tell us everything they know.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Mini-vote: Clothes edition:

It's ok if they offer us clothes, but let's just keep to what we know for the moment.
Besides, who doesn't like a cool breeze on bare skin?

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Question for king: What will happen to us when we get to the city? Where will we be staying, what will we be doing?
Can we stay with the king and learn under him? (you don't get a chance to attach yourself to a king very often, take the chance when you have it!)

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
&
Glad you are feeling better :-)

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
1. Filled with Wonder

2. Don't want to lose the little guy!

3. Extreme adventuring has it's time and place, this is not one of them.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
F: Let's try to calm the little guy down.

Q: Less of "We're a hero yay!" and more "We might need some protection just in case" type of club

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Canuck-Errant posted:

Edit:
:siren: Eryxias and 100 HOGS AGREE :siren:
You need to change your Q votes, since that option was actually invalid.

we agree?!? :ohdear: the world might explode!
Q vote changed to

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
E: Let's see if we've been paying attention to where we've been going

Yes: Keep the Not votes

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
For me, I come to the CYOA thread because I want to play and read a story, I could in the end care less if what I wanted to do ended up happening, it's just fun to try and go whatever direction I feel would be good for what I think the character should do. In the end, it's all up to dice and Dio's brain to make the story, and I enjoy that the most rather than me getting my way.

Thanks Dio for making the thread, I'm having a great time and I'll be here till the end :):hf::)

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Question 1: A. He's our friend, let's make him happy, and it doesn't bother us much.

Question 2: B. Learn from past mistakes, pay attention!

Question 3: D. we've talked to the higher ups, let's see how the lower half lives, maybe something sinister is going down, or maybe it's truly fair, we'll find out from them.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
C: I think we should bring up the whole adventuring thing with the king, maybe he's actually of a mind to set us on the right path to go out adventuring with proper training/equipment since that's what kings apparently do anyway.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
We might not have time to go grab a spear and then run over to protect Danal. Besides, maybe the tooth has some protective or destructive magics we can end up using.

Protect Danal!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
E, O, S(for the hell of it)

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
B
F:
Try to get Tudiya's help

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

PandaPropaganda posted:

Voting for A and also to D. tell Ishamal we're sorry, we just wanted to help.

This as well, I think we done messed something up lol

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
of course

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
&
Let's burn this candle!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Option B: Stand up

Option D & F: Tell Ishamal about the stuff you saw and felt(particularly that fish dude) see what he knows about it.

Option H

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
I'm back!
Let's go with symbolism!

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

My votes:
OPTION B: Thank Ishamal for saving you.
OPTION I: Ask Ishamal and company about the voice.
The voice we heard when we recently almost died, and when we almost died when we were four years old.

Going with this as well

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
option a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.

Mr. Wednesday posted:

Ask about the 'storm is coming' and 'save for years of hardship' messages