Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Count me in for A. This is gonna be a fun game, I can smell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

JamSessionEin posted:

D. Mr. Whiskers demanded fish, and by god we're going to get some fish.

All glory to the hypnocat, D.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm going to vote F because that sounds like the kind of thing I'd do.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

J, cry and cut her hair without any words.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

1. BAFDCEGH
2. F

edit: Also, at you guys who don't trust Jalitha.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at May 24, 2013 around 20:28

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Blah, I don't know what to vote, but consider this a vote against A.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Come on guys, grab the tooth and run with G and D. Hopefully we can find Jorah at the beach, he's cool.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Can I join in on the team of not wanting to abandon everything we've ever known? It seems like Jalitha has had what she considers to be our best interests at heart, but it looks like my trust in her was misplaced for anything more.

Also, it's interesting to see the voting patterns for this vote compared to the last game where we were choosing our paths at the end. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that the same people who abandoned their god and people in the previous game are willing to do it again.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm going to go with maxhush.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

D. When I voted for this option originally it said the villagers were my people and my father was the high priest and that's what I'm staying with.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I guess I'm the only one who's okay with a liberal cannibalism policy. Purge the infirm, the mutant, the bringer of ill omens!

Ya know, until we get prion diseases.

Minivote 1 anyway, 'cause she's our mom, she gets a hug.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Not A and M.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

AAI. It may not win, but I want us to run away back home.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

RandomPauI posted:

No to ending the game. No to D,B,F.

Oh please, the game won't end just because we murder our best friend in cold blood and gnaw on his corpse to make it look like an animal attack, stop being so melodramatic .

Really though guys, I understand being upset at our fellow voters for leading us so far astray from Asherah and the desire to vote for a "gently caress you guys" option even if it won't win. If we're going to roleplay at all or actually want our opinions to matter though, running back home and leaving our friend behind (because he can't dance) is much better.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2013 around 22:35

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'd like to take this opportunity to once again encourage all of you to vote I on 3. The F vote is dead, looking at current numbers of positive and negative votes it stands at 1. However, thanks to a splitting of the vote among the non-Asherah supporters the next highest option only has 11 votes. This means that I can be tied for first with 9 more votes.

Come on Asherah supporters, let's catch these traitors with their pants down, switch our votes at the last second making their negative votes worthless and go home!

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2013 around 23:33

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

U and No.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I trust theglavwen's reasoning, EBF.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'll go with theglavwen's version of E.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

E/M. It's peanutbutter lightning time.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

dog kisser posted:

HSS

Declare the beast a sacrifice to Asherah!

This guy's got the right idea, HSS.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

rex monday posted:

Voting HHH just because the vote currently has us yelling to El, then doing some heathen poo poo. Best to try to get our prayers in line with our actions since S is going to happen regardless.

Yeah, I'll change my vote to this as well, from HSS to HHH. Changing once more to SSS

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at Jun 13, 2013 around 23:50

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

jng2058 posted:

You know, I said that we wanted to be high to blast with the lightning. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but we'll take it. Time for some Sith action!

B Lightning!

C Fueled by emotional screaming!

N Call for help from the beings who DO help...the Big Fish!

This is an excellent plan, voting B(C)N. And we absolutely were kidnapped.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at Jun 14, 2013 around 19:00

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Soylent Pudding posted:

Is there really so much white guilt / Stockholm syndrome in this thread that people genuinely see our family being rescued from a life of slavery and abuse as a kidnapping?

No, we were kidnapped, they grabbed us and killed our father, just because we didn't run away after that doesn't make it less of a kidnapping.

Also, I'm curious why people think not grabbing onto a tree branch will be certain death. It seems obvious to me that some divine entity has put us up to these flying antics and given the hunger and I highly doubt that was just to eat us right away.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

dog kisser posted:

Listen, I think Asherah is awesome and I'm all in favour of going full on cannibal monster here, but we seem to be flying into the ocean. That's where he lives and he's saying he's hungry also all he does is eat everything he encounters and everyone who worships him. We'll probably get eaten.

Eventually, sure, but the important aspect of this as far as I'm concerned is the fact that we have the hunger right now. That seems to me to be an indication of something beyond "nomnomnom" from Asherah. Well, it is "nomnomnom", but not directed at us. Asherah may eat everything, but if he ate everything right away he'd soon run out of food, Asherah's a smart fishy and gets this.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

C I take that 60 year old second hand and eat that motherfucker.
J The lobster's cool, I'll pray to the lobster.

Edit: No for real, ask your grandpa, can I have your hand?

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at Jun 14, 2013 around 23:07

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

BN. Gotta fall with style. Really though, we should all go with what Sojenus votes, he knows falling better than any of us.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

K, we don't deserve it, but say nothing and be hit.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

K. He has our hand, we need to get it back. Dream logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

HI