Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
B is nice. Progress will be more satisfying by starting off small.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voliun
May 31, 2012
D What's the absolute worst it could happen dealing with fish ?

Voliun
May 31, 2012
E

Nobody should quit before hardship even if said hardships are produced by your own choices as long there's will to make a choice. E is a graceful choice to uphold the no experimenting promise too (in my opinion) .

Voliun
May 31, 2012
M Ask for a merciful death.

I may lost the fight, but I refuse to succumb to the thought of mindless hunger or complete instinct based thinking leading to more experimentation due to an animal's curious nature. If I must give up my portion of my willpower permanently to humble myself before El or anyone or thing willing to help, so be it.

I am sorry I was selfish in thinking this hardship was possible to overcome and not think about the dangers if this fails and death didn't come easy. Somebody even warned me this could be asking for danger if Endki didn't die from fighting.

I'm a drat fool.

Voliun
May 31, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

K. "I have made a terrible and selfish mistake. Please, for the sake of those around me who are righteous and noble, aid us in suppressing this Hungerer to prevent great suffering. I will pay whatever price it takes. Bind my soul, cripple my flesh, do whatever you must to prevent this calamity I have unleashed." + W

I vote for this.

K+W

Voliun
May 31, 2012

Task Manager posted:

D. Contact the presence in Zepath. Tell it the following:

"I have failed in my task to bind the Hunger, and it now freely roams trying to sate itself. Somehow I have managed to split off into Snarls, part of me resisting the urge and retaining my sanity.

I have been told to collect it and bring it as far north as I can, where it and I will be collected. I will do whatever I must to stop this. If this is the only way I shall do it. I have questions if you would answer.

First, should I do as they ask, or should I do differently? Second, if I am to be collected and removed from this world, please watch over my loved ones, friends, and family. If possible, please do what you can to aid their grief. Finally, I ask it in your heart to forgive me for what I have done, and if you feel me deserving and can do anything to aid in my judgment being merciful, I would appreciate it."

All of this is my vote too .

Voliun
May 31, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

DF Move the balls and rebuild our body from our old one. Then deal with Mr. Bitey.

Ab voters, DF is Ab but with the added bit of giving the balls a boost home so they don't get eaten by giants and sending dad's shield back.

In that case I'm voting for DF.

Voliun
May 31, 2012

I have no words for this other than holy shiiittt and this:

hollylolly posted:

A + O

Weeping in sorrow and contrition over our failure.

Seriously, I feel responsible for this mess.

A +O

Voliun fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 28, 2015

Voliun
May 31, 2012
V

Let the show go on. I don't want it to end like this.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
J

Time to :getout:

Voliun
May 31, 2012
S + B

Knowledge is power and more valuable than riches.

Voliun
May 31, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

Yeah, except we don't own those. They don't belong to us. We borrowed them without asking. You don't go steal one of your neighbour's cows and sacrifice it to El.

The guy that owns them may come ask us for them someday. It would be pretty lovely if we had to tell him we sacrificed one to a god he doesn't worship.

This convinced me to change my vote to I+O + W: One of our Bronze Arrows.

Here's hoping that El won't be angry for sacrificing this. It worked out well for that golden idol last time.

Voliun
May 31, 2012

Hot Dog Day 80 posted:

1. You....

D. Pray! Ask for forgiveness, we didn't intend to worship it and we won't do it again. Ask for guidance.

This is sounding good right now. D

Voliun
May 31, 2012
A

Voliun
May 31, 2012
C

A is very tempting, but this is for the best.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
Oh god DANMIT

A

Why A? Because of moral. Its already shaky as is. Besides, do you reallly want to fight Urah?

Voliun
May 31, 2012
:captainpop:

Well I stand corrected. But I'd rather do this than even risk it. Didn't they say that they'll use it to force compliance if we refuse? I don't want any more beings loving with us or give them that chance. Remember Mosquito Mountain?

Basically I'm voting A because:

Tsyni posted:

We have to leave blood behind...which voters (not diog) have decided is blood sorcery and it's better to pick A and die in the wasteland.

Except I don't believe we'll die outright, but it won't be easy avoiding it either.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
W

Let's see if there's anything else besides the obvious.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
B

Not going to lie though, I think the need is dire enough to accept this worst than death fate to possibly save anyone from this thing for me to think about voting A.

But if Snarls says no, even if he was promised to, then I have to say no. Sometimes your closest best friend knows what's best.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
Haaahaha.

Voting A. The suspense is too much for me to turn back now. :munch:

Voliun
May 31, 2012
(Yellow text)Help your priest(?)- לעזור כהן שלך

This is my vote, but I really want to talk to dad. This might be the only chance to do that, but this isn't a good time to ask for answers. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voliun
May 31, 2012
I abstain from voting, but thanks Diog! This has been a ride to read. I'll definitely keep reading.