Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Wowee, finally caught back up to date after whenever this went on hiatus. Dunno how you guys managed to gently caress up a milk run of kidnapping a norc so bad we burned an irreplacable artifact, poisoned relations between one of our closer neighbors /and/ triple dad, and then marched all the way back home to ruin our relationship with Chalt. Amazing, we should go tell t-dad about indor right before the jubilee too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

B
Storytime!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Ralith posted:

When we get home we should stop at Ishamal's first thing and beat down the door and be like "YOU MUST HELP ME FIND HER AND BRING HER HOME haha just kidding"

Third

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Smash dick with hammer

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

The Ekindel I'm in favor of doesn't do butt stuff

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

There Bias Two posted:

What the hell is an Ekindel?

Sorry, I meant Elkundu

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

H

Can't say we didn't give it the ol' college try

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Dunno if D is the best course of action but it's certainly the most emasculating

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Voting no for harassing our octopus friend

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

1. FAB
2. n/a
3.D
4.B

Ol' Acid Face could use some sun, imo

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Whoops, missed the vote to not have Eki's brain fried by cosmic horrors. Good game, everyone

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Is this the day where we crash SA from our collective f5 mashing?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Why can't we send half our squad to mass-enslave the poor and the other half to rob middle class homes? Seems like there'd be heat if we did too many murders, so it's best to get some slaves for both cover and to make sure we don't go over quota.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

B

Cmon guys, let's go kill our family!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

F
Start throwing random stuff we can find in the arena. Start chucking corpses if we have to.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

L

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

A

We did it guys! Kinda sucks that we could've made it through without killing that other dude, but whaddya gonna do.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

A
Posting before reading on, that took me like a dozen tries to actually parse what Doug was trying to say. But I'm sure she's fine at home! Besides, we need someone there to protect from looters when we inevitably hold off the horde.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

M
Let's rock lads

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

A

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

A with the further vote that we skip past the "Do you continue to follow orders y/n" posts. We're a soldier, lets stay professional up until everything is so hosed that it's every man for himself anyways.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Can't the king and anybody blooded enough to retreat here with him also be blooded enough to just jump atop the walls?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

F but we also stop questioning our superior

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

L
With the extra option that we continue to follow our duty to the end -- or at least until we finally start seeing some action

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

eL

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Diogines posted:

Perhaps in grief at the possible, probable death of your son. Perhaps in stress from battle. Perhaps in fear for yourself, your wife and son. Perhaps in pride as your people charge towards the rubble of the city gate.

A single manly tear falls down your cheek.

One is the tear of a man, the other tear is clearly divinely sent from a Melachiem looking down upon us.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

M

We got this guys, our heart full of EL will still carry the day

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

M
We got this guys, we have a magic sword!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Don't commit sudoku

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Switching to plan "Throw poo poo at it"
I'd say throw SWORD but that is far to precious to throw

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

pumpinglemma posted:

Add-on to Plan Javelin. Say to Matri: "To raise a shield in Keter's name is to know that the shield to your right shall never falter and the shield to your left shall never flee. You swore that oath as I did. Live up to those words now. We have one chance. That sphere they're carrying to the temple looks vital. You, and only you, have the strength and surety of arm to nail it with a javelin before it gets there. It might not drive them off, but we can still make those ox-making GBS threads fishfuckers pay." Then, if he's still immobile, give him a military-style order at full volume and point-blank range.

+1, but also start shrieking very obnoxiously into his ear until he either kills us or gets over himself

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

build an Altar to an absent god

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

FaustianQ posted:

Wait...if we're now aware of being both Enkidel and Damuzi at the same time, is it possible we could err...wow, they'll "murder" us for it but drat, can we cry out Els true name, and then bail? It's a kamikaze maneuver but it's clear that's what these people need.

B. But yell El's true name first!

This

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

ANT
I have a feeling that if Ishmael can't defend the hearth, the hearth wasn't defendable. And sending anything less than everything to rescue our boys is just gonna leave Zepath more drained than if we tried to hedge our bets.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Cb

Hopefully we can get this info to chew on before night's end

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Do I look like a cartographer?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Hype for "tiny little bit of fire"gate to occur as we strain ourselves to the point of using our entire well to make a spark

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Diog, is it possible to throw all 30 or so people at once with Mercy? Sure, some may take javelins and most others will drown, but I bet our son would be able to get a couple, and maybe one or two will spontaneously learn to swim. Should be faster than throwing 30 individually, at least.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Is it possible to throw the 30 someodd people at the city wall in such a way that their splattered insides spell out "EL RULES GEBEK DROOLS" ?
If so, is this significantly longer than simply pasting them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Time to lie in the bed we made.

Since it's made of corpses, I bet it'll at least float