Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
A- father, because... Like we got a choice?
E- Jalitha, because... We do gotta choice
G- alone in the forest, because its the only place actually alone in the fishing village... And some traumatic stuff that has already gone down, we are defiled and all so apparently don't have a lot of playmates (who hang out at the beach and in the ocean)
D- mom, because well now that J split we see her whenever we eat
F- beach- cause we have to do our shell oracles and other odd homework there all the time
H- ocean- because its everywhere
B- Jorah- because mostly I am spending time praying that he is not disappeared by whatever seems to disappear the men on a regular basis
C- Pagam- who?

L- we are six. Gods are real. We know this because when we were four we were shown this very clearly by the insane behavior of all the adults. Both sorts must be real or Dad wouldn't get so bent outta shape about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Clearly Ashera is real, but did he save us from being defiled? If those sky giants aren't real how did we get defiled in the first place... And why doesn't dad just laugh it off when we pray to them... Granted Dad may never laugh at anything.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Theglavwen posted:

Can I encourage the 'gently caress you Dad' people not to disgard their disdain for the man who beats us and every weaker person who disagrees with him, but rather save that disdain, and use it as fuel for a later rebellion, at a point and age where it would make sense and be at all practical or plausible to efficiently stand our ground against him?

I mean, I'm sure there's a way him coming last in the votes would be written to make sense, but I'm also sure it would involve us essentially running away and hiding a whole hell of a lot. This isn't a rebellion now, we've been 4-10 years old, this is hiding under the bed. It also ensures that the people of the town will have even more disdain for us, since we, the defiled outcast, aren't even making an effort to fulfill our duty to our God and High Priest, appear to be flipping off Asherah, and aren't learning the rituals or anything, making us effectively useless except maybe for chopping wood.

Yes, I agree. We are being subject to a 'strong father' model which is formative, but are still a bit young to niter act with the formative nature of it. It kind of just is at this point for us.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Jalitha's evidence is different. Ever present monsters over the hill. God restrained. Men disappear unless you pray for them. The men we have prayed for have not yet disappeared. Presumably there is some explanation for if they do, but we have not encountered yet.

Dad the priest responds as if the sky god's are real and that he does not like them or beleivers in them. It is a paradox. We can count to ten.

Some of the god choices distinguish between belief and affinity. Many, including L do not. We might believe in both, how we feel about them is left undetermined.

By the way, when do we get the rest of our name!?! Og The Defiled, etc. in a world where everyone has many names then being Cher, or Sting or something is cool... Apparently everyone only has one name. We must acquire some more names! We will be known by many names in many places, both loved and reviled in turn. It is already so. We are loved and shunned. Names of adoration! Names of terror!

I would settle for Og-who-swims-a-lot-in-the-ocean-alone-for-some-random-reason if the vote goes that way... (Forests I tell ya... We are already an outcast.)

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
D only the gods hold the answers to our questions. We will question the sea.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
1- no, on 'are you my dad'?
2- yes, but sneak up on it, because though dad seems to be nice just now, we know he can go ballistic if we give him a green shell instead of a blue one.

We could start by asking if Ashera speaks to Dad and how that works.

We have one exception where dad was happy with us. We probably think however this goes we end up getting beat.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Seems to be going well. All the details to dad about when he almost drowned us.

Lot's of questions about life and the village, but no biggee about what gets answered. Some may have been answered and already handled, but I forgot or missed it... Apologies if so.

Some edits from going back and checking what might have been answered...

Do we ever see people from outside the village? How often and in what context?
If we die someone else will be selected from another village and sent to dad. Selected how? Do we know anything about that?
Are there activities associated with the moon besides things like when the whales show up?
Do we grow anything on land, or all seaweed? Do we have any animals at all? Pets? Birds? Lizards? Small mammals of any sort?
Are there any large land based predators we worry about?
Are there events associated with when the men go away and some don't come back? Does it happen at a regular time or associated with anything else?
Do we weave or some such for clothes? Crafts? Music? Dance? Art, besides jewelry? Are some things considered more beautiful than others?
Do we race or compete amongst ourselves in any way?
Do any forms of intoxication exist? Fermentation? Pickling? Preservation through salting and such?
Eating utensils? Fires or ovens? How do we make fire?
How do we deal with the moment of dearh? Toss bodies in the sea? Because of the things returning to Asherah and all probably the sea. Is there a ceremony?
Who takes care of sick people? Dad? Women?
Have we noticed anything about customs associated with blood and the sea? How do we feel about blood, all in all?
How are decisions made in the village? Have we ever had to defend ourselves?
Are there rites of passage we have noticed and might be thinking about?
We are studying to be asherah's priest. What are other people studying? Any other roles we notice? Boat makers? Pagam is known for stone tools yeh?
Is there marriage? Monogamy, polygamy, something else? Is there property? Some things shared and some not? Like for instance how are the fish split up? An inheritance system?
For instance we collect pearls and give them away as a sign of regard. Does trading also take place between us at all? Do we ever trade with anyone from outside the the village? Between villages? How is that done? Like, are there things that came from outside the village that are considered valuable for some reason?
How did Jal end up here? Is there a story, rumors? Do people talk about it?
Where do we believe babies come from?
Is there any sort of class distinction? Are some people considered richer or more powerful than others?
Are there sex and body taboo's or have we just seen people naked and getting it on as part of growing up?
Are certain kinds of things and behaviors considered clean and unclean?
Are there major festivals? Are there things and times of year that the whole village looks forward to?
We got this whole hair thing. Necklaces and such exist. Are people tattooed and adorned in any other ways?
We make stone tools and such. Any volcanoes around?
Are there reefs? Any lore there?
Huts? Woven strucutres? Stone structures? Have we discovered the wheel or the arch?
How do we manage fresh water? Always plenty? Store it?
Do we have a style of cooking? For instance are some people considered better cooks than others? Why? Spices or something?
Do we eat raw fish and such?

Sogol fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 26, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Do tattoos have a story, meaning, happen around particular events or just adornment? We got any good ones yet?

Thanks for all the answers.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
We are in the strong father model. Dad beats us to teach us right from wrong. Presumably when we demonstrate that we have internalized the moral structure he stops beating us, unless he is a deviant, which does not seem likely.

Of course we don't have that theory, but we don't need it to see Dad and our future responsibilities in a new light. Apparently Dad can see large movements in the world through looking at small patterns. We might not name it that way, but that is some pretty cool mojo in any case.

One consequence of taking it more seriously (which we should do) is that our world view changes and while we still believe in El and such they might occur for as sort of 'frivolous' compared with the old school Hunger of Asherah, Will of Asherah and such, particularly if we start to get 'feedback loops' beyond those provided by Dad's beatings.

We should take our lessons seriously of our own volition, rather than as a result of potential beatings and see what happens.

Og the Serious. Og the Studious. Og the Seer of Large Things in a Grain of Sand.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
YES we shift priorities. This does not mean we are not rebellious. We should also learn and memorize stories from Jalitha. Her presence is now part of our village history.

We are Og the Curious

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
E

It is likely that Jalitha will be here soon enough. Let's how the language thing goes before we offer to mistranslate 'we come in peace' as 'we come to piss on you'. Are there other people our age or younger present? If so, can we try to delegate the Jalitha task? :)

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Ok then...

A.
AND BEFORE WE MOVE:
To Jalitha: Dad is calling Asherah. I will only come with you if you save the village from these strangers. Take me, save them.

Here is my reasoning. Where are we?

Jalitha is apparently our mom, or is for some odd reason claiming to be our Mom. Evidence supports that she believes this to be the case.
Jalitha has said that we are cannibals... Do we even know what that means?
Dad is now not talking to anyone and unavailable to reasoning. He is communing with the hungry god of our cannabilistic tribe, with some beginning effects.
If it comes to armed conflict our tribe is dead, unless Dad has divine WMDs... Lightning comes to mind since we are on the forest side of the village, but tsunami aren't out of the question. Maybe he can cause the ocean like interiors of human bodies to explode or something... We don't know.
Whatever the truth about our tribe we have not been initiated into these mysteries... (And potentially have just been fattened up for such an initiation. If Dad knows we are Jalitha's son then how has he interpreted the Will of Asherah in order to make us the next priest? Maybe he does not know and it is somehow just between the women. We know that Mom was said to be preggers. What if Mom's baby died and we were substituted? If so does Dad know? Is it !Ashera delivered this son from the Ocean? Did he know Jalitha was preggers? Was the dead baby taken to be Jalitha's and given to Asherah or something? There seems to be a missing baby. Presumably whatever it is, he is also not our father.)
Jalitha is ready for the road with the pearls, though we have no way of understanding that since we do not value pearls.
El does not seem the directly intervening type, though we have no way of understanding that.
It has not been specified whether or not Jorah is present. Some men are here with fishing spears, some men are fishing. We cannot count. Can we determine more and less? More strangers? More village men? (probably doesn't matter due to stone weapons and armor, but we don't know that.)

From our memorization practice what sort of access to we have to insight? You know, as in BOOM! A bunch of pieces of a story suddenly fit together. We do spend most of our time studying stories after all. If we try to put this together analytically we will likely be dead or enslaved. Asherah is on his way and negotiation is out of the question. Spontaneously converting tribe members to 'reason' is out of the question, given the possibility of a very visceral initiation and religion. Jorah is the only possible exception, if he already knows that we are Jalitha's son. Dad or Jalitha is going to die as a result of all this. Stupid strangers. Someday we will be nostalgic for our paradise before the stupid strangers got here... We have not encountered the particular culinary skills that might taint this yet.

I suspect that we would like to see Asherah in action. Does our curiosity out weigh our fear? If the foreigners don't want something potentially very bad to happen they need to off Dad right now. Likely Jalitha knows this.

If we have access to such insight then I vote A. If we go down that path, sadly we need to kill or at least really interrupt Dad. We believe in Asherah sufficiently to imagine something really bad is about to happen, don't we? We would need to tell Jalitha, if she is not already acting on this. She and the foreigners will be the only ones that understand.

Also, sadly, unless Dad's WMDs wipe out all of the foreigners, they are likely to kill most of us once violence begins. How do we best protect our tribe?

I fear our options are enslavement of our tribe or death. Even if not immediate, a king was mentioned... Though of course we have no idea what that means.

Finally, if Jorah is not present and Dad is dead or incapacitated, we are kidnapped, how will he respond to this? We he come looking for us? Will he be alone? If Dad lives, it is all just Will of Asherah and get another priest candidate from another village. What will Jorah do?

Sogol fucked around with this message at 18:31 on May 27, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Really like this update, btw.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
We are the poster child of madness. We have somewhere around 90 voices of questionable wisdom telling us what to do, all at once.

Btw, my vote for A is not based on wanting to abandon everything. It is based on the only path I can see where everyone does not immediately die. We are kidnapped. Do we escape? Are we rescued by Jorah? It gives us time and everyone does not die, and in the best case does not become immediately emslaved. It also gives our tribe time. We are being trained as the care taker of our people, but we cannot call Asherah.

Sogol fucked around with this message at 21:17 on May 27, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

SerSpook posted:

Diog, do we have any tortoise gods in our pantheon?

I don't think we have a specific form for Ninevah or Yamsef and I am privately pretending one of them is a sea turtle, because I really like sea turtles. I hope this whole thing does not end up with us having the ocean as an enemy.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
F.

Too freaked for H.

Jorah is going to come after us. Do not greedily take the tooth, but take the tooth. For all we know, we are now the priest, powerless though we may be. Ok, fine, maybe we should take just a little taste of Dad to see what all this blood drinking is about. Just a taste! What's the big deal?

Get the strangers away from the village with minimal delay. Going to the Ocean probably gets us chased and more people die.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Embrace our heritage! Just a little taste of Dad... A dab of Dad's blood... Just small taste...

Or full face blood and then just stare at the guy that killed Dad... Just hold the tooth and stare at him with our Dad bloodied face... S T A R E... We get kidnapped, just keep eyeing this guy.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Og the Unforgiving. Og Drinker of Blood.

Let's go to Baitel and start up a completely ill informed blood rite Asherah Cult. Wreek vengeance on the whole loving place.

It's just an idea.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Taking the tooth increases the likelihood of us getting followed. Who follows us anyway? Jorah. It gives him an argument for doing so. Best case is he comes alone. Worst case is that it gets all the men of the village killed. We are getting nabbed/rescued by these guys regardless. The only question is how many people die and in what way in the process.

Did I mention how important it is to honor our new found heritage and take a little sip of Dad's blood before we leave? Get some on the tooth? Lick our fingers? Face first and totally horrific nightmare demon from the point of view of the strangers (and Maybe Mom)? The last is personally my fav. Followed by complete silent treatment, hugging the tooth, muttering to ourself, maybe talking to the tooth when we think we are not being watched and creepy staring for some time. We are mightily traumatized. Completely irrational behavior is not out of the question. I feel we should go quite mad for a period of time, as the only sane course of action.

Og the Mad

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

SerSpook posted:

Say:

El is the leader of the sky-giants, king and father of them all, who rules the world. His spear is Smattas, whom thunders when he fights. Another is Maranal, who blesses Smattas with lightning and heals the sick. Labaras was a giant of the land, who founded the Big Village Baitel; his children founded other places, such as Zepath.

The giants never fight, for they all serve El. They may trick one another, but never truly engage in conflict. The world contains monsters, that El and his giants protect us from, as you have protected my mother and I on this day from the demon that had been worshiped.

When in danger, ask El to save you, and he shall.

We are good at memorizing stories, so vocabulary is not an issue. We are just quoting from stories. It should read like strung together quotes we have memorized, which this mostly does. In addition, our model is that if we do not get the story right we will be beaten. We have been conditioned in this way. These things should be said as if repeating a lesson, with short pauses between the different ideas.

I would delete the line:
"as you have protected my mother and I on this day from the demon that had been worshiped."

It is a bit over the top and not a story quote.

Instead, we might add after a brief pause, thus sealing our fate forever:
"El never me spoken same Asherah has."

And...
"For pray El beaten much. Pray for men come back. Men come back".

These are not quotes from stories, so our use of their language is rougher.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Tudhalias posted:

In our head at least, it should sound like this:

El, all-knowing, seeing all
El, All-father, towering tall,
Tall from heaven, giants' home
O'er the land his giants roam
Roam and seek what is not right
Seek and smite with righteous might!
Smattas smites and thunder throws!
From firm Labaras Baitel grows!
Monsters lurk around us, hid,
So upon our knees we bid:
Aid us El! All-seeing king!
Save us from the harm that rings
Us round and round, O Sky Giants, hear!
Find us in our hour drear!
Find and aid as El would will!
From atop your heav'nly hill!
Aid us all, as El would will!

(Several edits later: I couldn't find any solid info on Maranal so I didn't include him)
Whether we say this or not, this is great. We do know how to pray to El apparently. We could just say some form of prayer we have learned. Still want the two lines about Asherah and when we prayed...

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
We have also assumed that we are going to speak directly to the 'king' (who is wandering around in the wilderness with a couple of men and some donkeys?). Another way we could go is just play poo poo back to Jalitha and who the gently caress knows what she will say, but likely in our favor, from her point of view at least.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

SerSpook posted:

No we haven't, Tudiya is explicitly called the king. He claims he was given wanderlust by El for some reason, and believes it was to find and rescue us.

Ya, I got his story. Just saying. And my point was, we could probably say 'who the hell is this El dude you guys are babbling about?' to Jalitha in our own tongue and she would translate it as a perfect theological treatise on El.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Diogines posted:

From what Jalitha has told you in her stories, a king is not some fat guy in a fury cloak with a golden crown who sits in a castle, castles not having been invented, obesity being pretty rare and Hapsburg style royal red cloaks also not having come into fashion. Kings feature prominently in her stories, among other heroes. A king, to your recollection, leads a large village called cities and are usually related to the land giant, Labberas. They tell people what to do and rescue people who are in danger and fight monsters and bad people. And sometimes each other.

Heck if we know this, we can just end the whole conversation by saying that we imagine he holds allegiance to Labberas and asking if that is why he is so large... Or ask if he received aid from El or Labberas today... Or something along these lines, rather than catechism.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
We are trained to memorize and repeat stories. It is about the only thing we are really trained in. When we get them wrong we get beaten. This guy just beheaded our father. What do we think his response is likely to be to us getting a story wrong? In our model of things we do our best to recreate a story we have memorized. Our rebellious nature has been expressed in action, not verbally.

I continue to vote that we do our best to repeat a story or prayer that we know. If the King is a human lie detector it does not matter what language we use. Jalitha will translate and also be subject to lie detection. If he is a lie detector...

We also probably know in the back of our mind that Jorah is coming. Their is probably a Talk in the village about this. No Priest to decide for them. After some time Jorah will be in charge. Whether he decides to innovate a 'war party' where no such thing has existed, or just comes after us alone is unknown. It is possible that most villagers go the 'Will of Asherah' route, but Jorah seems to have consistently valued relationship over zeal. Following us this far into the forest might occur as a huge and heroic undertaking for him. We don't think all this, but we probably imagine that Jorah is coming. We might want to ask Jolitha about this soon, since it is likely that she is not unaware.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Outrail posted:

Just a thought. How many adults have said to a child 'I can tell when you're lying'. The answer is every single one of them. We're falling for one of the oldest child management tricks in the books.

Yeh, I want to test this first possible opportunity. Problem is we are not a skilled liar, so functionally it may not matter if he has supernatural truth powers or not.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Genpei Turtle posted:

Yes, because I'm sure most 11-year olds would be as steadfast as a rock after witnessing two men die from being impaled and a third beheaded about 10 feet from them. :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to bet most adults would be a wreck after seeing that.

Yeh, I voted for temporary madness and shock before, but we might be past the real moment for that. At some point though we are likely gunna just shut down.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
In the comedy vein I suggest we tell the king that is funny because we also have the power to tell if people are lying and that apparently he is lying about his ability to tell whether people are lying.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
B... I can't figure out how to post the icons from a mobile. :(

Given the revelation about cannibalism and our ignorance of it being called 'sweetling' all the time is a bit creepy.

I don't think the hair is what we think it is to Asherah. Bloooood is. We were bleeding when the sea spoke and our hair was already cut. Dad was bleeding when he called lightning. (We will always regret not tasting a bit of Dad! What were we thinking!?!)

We will have many names and be known in different places by many appellations! Og is just the first and it will not go away. We will be Og of the Many Names. Og will be buried and lost and our secret name of power! (Particularly once they go back and slay our entire village.). Hope we don't have to end up killing New Mom to keep it a secret. That would be a shame.

I vote B, with words of thanks and beginnings.

Jorah is almost certainly coming. I would ask Jalitha about this. I want to know does she love him? Will she try to get him killed? Will she try to convert him? What is her plan? She must have considered it. Or maybe it is just pretty stories to her? And grandad's name. We want to know it. Who was he, if she won't talk about New Dad.

We should also take some time to grieve Old Dad and we should pray to Asherah in whatever secret way we know to protect our village. Mind gently caress though it is for us, we should also pray to El for this, as we have done in the past.

Sogol fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 30, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I am totally indignant! I don't have one dignant left!

I remember my first trip to the barber shop. Traumatizing! Horrific! I have completely lost all sense of perspective and am reliving this trauma again and again in this game!!! Make it stop! Make it stop!!!!

Edit: I should add that Diogenes has done specific things very well, having to do with frame and such, to elicit exactly what you are complaining about. He should take your whinging as a great compliment given how young the game is.

Sogol fucked around with this message at 02:11 on May 30, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
When we get a chance we need to create a story and memorize it in the way we have learned, about these events.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Say: "Not everyone... They did not eat everyone." Look her in the eye if possible.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

FoxTerrier posted:

2. Look her in the eyes and ask if she saw this with her own eyes. I'd like to know how she came by the knowledge.

I don't think she's necessarily outright lying, but I think she may have misinterpreted some things. FWIW I don't particularly care if we are cannibals. Eating powerful warriors etc to consume their strength really isn't that unusual, even if the weirdly high level of cannibalisim Jalitha is describing is (which is part of why I'm still slightly skeptical. I think there may be a wee bit of exaggeration going on here. poo poo, we'd have like a population of zero eating people left and right like that.)

That and because cannibalisim is just such a classic justification for demonizing tribal peoples, I can't help but raise an eyebrow and want as much confirmation as possible before taking this as cannon.

Yeh, I think ritual sacrifice and blood communion, etc. are more likely... You look at the Mayans. When times got tough, more human sacrifice... Except for one little city that decided water storage might be a better way to deal with drought... The crazy bastards. And Jalitha is not used to it, so it could well seem like we just ate everyone. It seems that in ten years, unless it was really pretty highly ritualistic we would have noticed. It happens someplace sacred. it is unlikely Jolitha has ever been there. Pretty sure it is mostly blood sacrifice... Whatever, it freaked Jolitha... Though she didn't get eaten...

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Our big problem is how we are going to make sure the tooth gets fed every full moon without getting caught.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Awe don't know poo poo about being friends, but we also don't know poo poo about being a prick to friends either. I think this lil dude may be the prince in any case.

A Tudiya, good reasons given by others.

You seem to have two E's I stead of an H for silence.
H some silence and see if anyone comes and talks to us.

Have we ever seen anyone as old as the old guy before?

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Are we still just carrying the big tooth? May want to put that somewhere safe. Or at least cover it.

What? This giant blood soaked sharks tooth? Oh, it's nothing. Everyone in the village carries one. We use them to pick our teeth after... Wait... Umm...

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Might be ok to stay 'primitive' given our new name until we are forced in another direction. We might like a bag to sling over our shoulder (for carrying the tooth)... We can ask our new friend if he can get us something like that to help with the gathering of things he is always doing.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
No clothes.

A bag that can be slung. Probably leather please, but hey... Anything that we can work out to carry the tooth and such. As I recall it is as large as the hand of a grown villager? To big for wearing at the moment?

Man... Did we really clearly consider the whole topless women thing clearly enough in previous decisions?

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
We oughta take the tooth and cut our arm so we remember this day. A haircut innit gunna do it. Later we can tell chicks all different lies about how we got the scar. Might get the tooth swiped though. But for us, this scar is Og. We already got the head scar from the last divine intervention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Given our new name, Gilgamesh may be of more immediate concern.