Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absum
May 28, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

1 C
2 A
3 H

Let's just explore and not be dopes ok.

Voting this. We can go slay dragons and rescue damsels when we're a bit older and/or less tired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013

and

Absum
May 28, 2013

I'm voting for again.

Oh and Yes to No-Votes, at least for votes where we use FPTP.

Absum fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 9, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

SerSpook posted:

We grab a spear (we have more experience with spears) and stand in front of Jalitha. However, we will also call Danal over to protect him, or to help protect Jalitha as well if he so wishes. We can reverse this and call Jalitha while protecting Danal if he is too frightened to come.

Going with this. Attacking with the tooth sounds fun as well but I just don't think that's something we'd do right now (attacking a scary monster so suddenly I mean).

Absum
May 28, 2013

Pray to El, ask for protection for your mother, your friend and yourself.
Pray to Asherah, mumble whatever you can think of.
Throw the spear when a monster comes in range, then attack with the tooth because that's all you have.

Let's see how sharp that tooth really is (and die).

Changed my vote, page 84.

Absum fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jun 13, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

Changing my vote to Lanky/OhYo except with E instead of F.

If we end up with ORS I'm gonna cry, but it would certainly be interesting.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Now I'm afraid Tudiya's going to kill us or something if we actually succeed at Asherah lightning.

Though I guess he wouldn't kill a little kid, right?

Edit: Yeah okay I doubt he's going to kill us but it'll ruin any chance of living with Danal and going on awesome adventures.

Absum fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jun 13, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

Well someone's going to die now.
But hey, at least we didn't cut ourselves when we we're with Danal in the forest I guess?

Absum
May 28, 2013

Yell something like "Please don't hit me". Considering our upbringing we'd be expecting a good beating now.

Absum
May 28, 2013

A and H.

We don't need to be calm, but well we're not going to die. We were just saved by Smattas&Maranal, they aren't going to let us fall to death after all that.

We honestly believe this (it's like the stories ya know).

Absum
May 28, 2013

Don't know about ditching the tooth randomly in the forest, but I want to get back to the camp to see what happened as soon as possible.

Edit: Kill? Save? Who's Mereniel? And who is the creepy guy?

Edit: Found a 'Them' and 'Xuriel' as well. Names sound kinda like angels to me?

Absum fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jun 16, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

F and N.

We can ask for the cloak because clearly he's already a strong&tough hero, they give their cloaks to cold children who aren't heroes (yet).
I do hope we don't get sick form all this though. This has been a real tiring day for the little guy.

Also mommy & BFF :(.

Absum
May 28, 2013

I'll have to vote C.
Changed vote.

Diogines posted:

It is a simple, physiological fact that you cannot take another step.

I understand that if you try you can force your body to go past what it tells you that it's limit is, but I'm unsure if that's what's happening now.

I feel we already went past what we thought was our limit with the last vote.

The quote up here seems to affirm this. Unless that's also part of the unreliable narrator thing in which case I just don't know anymore.

Absum fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 19, 2013

Absum
May 28, 2013

Changing my vote to B after reviewing the past two days, the apparent state of our body and some arguments that were posted.
Depending on what Diog posts I might still change my opnion, but we'll see about that tomorrow morning if there hasn't been an update yet.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Voting J

my dad posted:

I'm all for :ssj:B:ssj: but your vote is pretty much what C is supposed to be. You're unsure.

I dunno, I had actually been convinced that we could go on.
I was asleep though, so I couldn't have changed my vote either way (it was 1 AM for me).

Absum
May 28, 2013

K

Absum
May 28, 2013

F and G

Absum
May 28, 2013

B, we saw whales fly in a dream once, though I doubt that's what he means.

SerSpook posted:

edit: I also vote to tell the king that we first heard the voice after our mother attempted cutting our hair the first time.

This as well.

Absum
May 28, 2013

A + E, if that's not possible, and I don't think it is, then just A.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Voting A, and I would like to practice with a flute if we have time, I think it'd be fun :).

Absum
May 28, 2013

A, puppy :3:.

1: D. Intelligence
2: A. Speed
3: E. Friendliness
4: C. Size
5: B. Cuteness

Absum
May 28, 2013

1 C
2 D
3 A
4 G
5 D
6 C
7 E

Sogol posted:

8- Belief
G Belief? We don't need to believe. These gods exist. We have been spoken to. We have seen 'demons' and been. in the workshop of a god. We are wearing god made sandals and carrying around a god made flute. Belief is not necessary. How could we not believe in the various powers of entire multiple pantheons. So called demons. Yes. El pantheon. Yes. Melachim. Yes. Probably the stuff we heard about the Sun, Moon and Stars is true too. Why wouldn't it be. This is just what so about the world. We are respectful and curious.

9 L
10 B, with sword
11 B

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. C, we don't really care, but no one would like being a slave.

2. A, I don't really feel it matters to us at the moment. If it ever presents some sort of immediate problem we can go ask, but we are happy right now.

Absum
May 28, 2013

A and C, ask Naomi and Ishamal.

I like the idea of asking Naomi as well. This concerns her as well and communication is important.

Absum
May 28, 2013

D

If we still like her in a few years we can try slaying some monsters for her. Continuing the relationship now doesn't seem like a good idea, Tudiya will find out.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Vavrek posted:

1. B
2. N/A

As others have said above: Get Danal, protect Danal and the King's Chair. Also, make sure mom is safe.

This, and 3. C

I am choosing C over A or B because I did not ge the impression we practiced very much or very well with the staff and I think we're still better with javelins.

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. E. Maybe a little... there sure are a lot of them.
2. A. Danal getting hurt, of course! He is my little brother!
3. B. A little! My butt may be on the line here!
4. B. I am finding it a little hard, but I keep calm.
5. C. Order Danal to stay here.

Absum
May 28, 2013

the_steve posted:

1. A - Hell yeah, got caught up in the moment
2. A - We wanted to to begin with, but, Tudiya trusted us with his chair and Danal's safety. But hell, the danger has to be over by now.
3. B - Loot!

Voting this.

And if I had known this,

Diogines posted:

A number of youths who watched from the city walls are starting to climb down.
I would have voted very differently, though I guess we should've thought to ask if anyone was watching from on the walls.
Actually, can we tell how old those youths are?

Absum
May 28, 2013

Diogines posted:

ShadowGlass, to answer your question as written.

Yes.

So does this mean that he can hear/see them or that you could confirm it if we asked :P?
If it's the latter please confirm whether he can or not.

e: I'm not sure if you meant this but it can't hurt to check.

Absum
May 28, 2013

D

Absum
May 28, 2013

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

1. B

2. B

3. We're the distraction! Have Danal get the unaffiliateds or younger ones to help him. Call Paebel over and tell him that if we work together, one of the horns will be his and the other Danals. Then wade into the fight try and be the biggest most annoying rear end in a top hat, punch Lullaya in the head, call him out for being a sheep lover, etc. While the fight becomes a huge brawl around us, Danal and Paebal can get the horns and gtfo.

Voting this.

Absum
May 28, 2013

G

Just fight them, don't explicitly try to break things, but if you do, no problem.
More importantly, keep them busy untill Danal and Paebal are farther away.

Absum
May 28, 2013

2. Ishamal and Jalitha.

Raserys posted:

Surely we must meet Mom's age requirement by now? Besides, we haven't really talked to her since we got to Zepath. Voting for this.

I assume she'll wait untill we're 16, as that is the "official" age at which we become adults.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Uberwill posted:

Drink up then ask what he did.
Voting for this.

I'd like to ask Ishamal how long he thinks it will take until he considers us ready and ask him if he can tell us who Mereniel is.

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. C
2. B
3. FFCJ

Absum
May 28, 2013

Haven't decided on a vote yet, but there are 2 C options, sword and medium spear.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Don't touch the words, I'd like to ask Ishamal or Tudiya about it first, preferrably Ishamal.

I'm voting C as I dont know what to do.
Apart from that I'd still like to ask this guy what a/the Sentiment is.

Absum
May 28, 2013

1: I
2: B
3: B
4: BC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013