Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

I propose on night 3 that whatever else we do, we should shoot at least one patrol Bnaimokt without the intention of wiping them out. Then we let the one sound his war horn and listen carefully to the pattern they use to warn the main force and the size of the group they send out to answer that call. Then, when Aaron and everyone else gets here we can sow confusion in the ranks by sounding false alarms.

^^^Pretty much. It's a very interesting problem but one we probably aren't going to solve just yet. For now just be happy we didn't get smote for burning the wrong poo poo. I don't think it was the idol that was objected to though. That specifically went up like kindling despite being made of stone. That's been a constant for pleasing sacrifices: they burn quickly and supernaturally.

Oh yeah, and H

rex monday fucked around with this message at Aug 30, 2014 around 22:43

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

This is pretty much our last chance to pull off the sniper thing. And I think this is our highest chance yet since we got the guy to stand still and look stupid. Maximum impact from the lead demon priest getting an arrow in the eye while everyone looks on.

Voting I.

Oh wait no I misread. That's 35% of even hitting him. Kill shot is impossible.

Changing vote to F

rex monday fucked around with this message at Sep 1, 2014 around 17:01

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Diog, who owns the ground we are standing on?

Also, I'd be curious to find out what would happen to an altar to El raised up here in the Underdark. Can the fumes a pleasing sacrifice even reach Him?

I really hate to leave any of these people behind but there's one ironclad rule in an RPG: Don't split the party during the dungeon crawl. Voting A.

Also, don't forget there are a thousand minotaurs wandering around in these caverns now. Not a huge danger but having them strike at us when we're distracted would be bad.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Diog, does anyone own this land?

D,N

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Affi posted:

It's like the options were there. Completely obvious for all to see.

Kill the priest? Very difficult but if we did it we'd stop it completely.
If we failed we might stall the ritual.

Kill the sacrifice. Merciful. High probability of success. Optimal choice. Stall the ritual. Maybe even cause some feedback.

Kill two random norcs and a minotaur then run away.

I voted to sneak around and come from the other side after hitting the randos with arrows. I figured we'd at least see more stuff or get more opportunities to act. I was hoping for one last chance to sneak close and take a really risky shot at the leader.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

G.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Plan Foxterrier

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B
D
I

Martial Trance

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

I wonder if the magic trick Bareen was trying to power up right there at the end was Create Tunnel to Underworld? She probably didn't need to directly sacrifice any folks for it because she'd been storing up a large amount of [PIE] over decades she could draw from.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

DD

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

I'm really surprised Tudiya has never mentioned it. It seems like if you can read the mind of every person you come across and this one kid you adopted from demon worshippers suddenly smells like oranges whenever you try to get a psychic bead on him, you'd be pretty suspicious.

But then again, Ishamal probably just told him not to worry about it.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Tsyni posted:

I'm sure this has been covered before, but it just occurred to me how obvious it is that we're half melachim, at least. When we were in Baitel, I think, we learned that melachim are forbidden from laying with men, which perfectly explains our dream from Smythos.

Oh yeah. I'm convinced Og is a nephalim. Or this setting's nearest equivalent.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

YOU ARE MODERATELY ?? ??

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

D

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

AHO

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

C

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

A

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

E

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

F with telling Uriah to swap out

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Ceramic Shot posted:

C with wings AND and also prep a bronze arrow to save even a little more time.

This is my vote

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

E

edit: Rahul convinced me. A

rex monday fucked around with this message at Dec 5, 2015 around 01:59

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Also, I think it's pretty loving metal that a nine foot tall white eagle ripped Goliath's flesh then looked us straight in the eye and "CAAAAAW!" Like that's a pretty loving precise message.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

FoxTerrier posted:

Light the altar you goddamn baby! DO IT!

This is my vote.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

C

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Zc

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

K

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

V

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

F G

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Changing vote to C

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

AJR

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B. No prior vote.

Really wish we hadn't voted to wake up and ignore our prophetic dream that was full of awesome intel.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

G

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

B

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

(Blue text)Construction of the barrier and restore the senses - בניית המכשול ולשחזר את החושים

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

I'm ok with save scumming. It's not ideal but I feel very strongly about continuing with Enkidel. If this was a tabletop game with several players, I'd be fine with the death and just reroll with a new guy. But this is the only guy we've got and I've been reading and occasionally voting since close to the beginning. I'm not sure it feels right to play as someone else. If we do I'd personally prefer someone far removed from the current situation by space, time or culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

FoxTerrier posted:

Cranky, eh? Sounds like someone needs a seaweed cake!

What the gently caress was going on with Jalitha?

She was totally a Melachim, right?