Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world
Voting A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I wish I could press a button and a rope would instantly tie around my ankle and I would be hung out of the highest window of the highest skyscraper in the world
Voting

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Pththya-lyi posted:

Quickly tell our dad we're going to do , then do .

Exactly this.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I have to say that I don't think there's an obvious answer here. I think I'm just going to vote Not E.

Edit: I meant "not E" rather than "not D"

baby picture fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 29, 2013

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Yeah, we need to be straight with the seven-foot-tall lightning-proof monarch.

B.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Pochoclo posted:

Let's not try and butter the guy up. Let's just explain what Jalitha explained to us. That's my vote.

Kinda boring, I admit, but same here.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Another B vote. Also, ask mom how she wound up in the village. "You weren't swallowed by a whale were you?"

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

JT Jag posted:

Bow our heads and silently pray to both El and Asherah, as we always have.

+1 for this.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

"Trip" over someone while yelling "Owwwww."
Take care not to land on something sharp and bronze.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

EVG posted:

OPTION C. Filled with wonder. You are in a forest similar yet different from where you were born and the symphony of night is strange and fascinating.
OPTION A. Right next to you, close, so you don't get separated.
OPTION A. You want to find a monster and kill it, just like from the stories!

Same here.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

SerSpook posted:

We grab a spear (we have more experience with spears) and stand in front of Jalitha. However, we will also call Danal over to protect him, or to help protect Jalitha as well if he so wishes. We can reverse this and call Jalitha while protecting Danal if he is too frightened to come.

Voting for this plan. A and M

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Tudhalias posted:

1. A
2. K "El, save us from the monsters!"

Yeah, let's keep it simple. Voting A,K

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Whoops, ignore this!

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

This. Even if we pass out and fall on our face! Which we probably will!

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

AADKO

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Haven't voted this round: M

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

If votes are still being counted, I am voting to Call out to EL and fight (J+E )

Because something out there has aided us when we needed it most. Maybe we even deserved that aid. Either way, we FIGHT to the very end, or die, as EL wills.

Destroying man-eating blood-mage slavers may have been dumb, but it is no sin.

EL HA MELECH KOL HA OLAM

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

I'm in the E group, so E.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

+1

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Df

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Klingtron posted:

People were expecting another vote or something besides any resistance leading to instant hunger demon. I think if the vote was "Resist until you go insane" no one would vote for it and it would've gone completely differently.

This is why I voted to resist. I really didn't understand how close Enkidel was to complete hunger demon. Just didn't think the giant could take him out that quickly. I'm Team Not Paying Attention, I guess.

I'm not sure what to do on the rewind question, though. I was against it at first despite what I just wrote, but Diog's recent post about other factors has me reconsidering.

I lost track of this thread after only making a few early votes and even then I never really participated in the discussion. I caught up slowly over the last few months, but I've read it all and just fell in love with the setting. I'd hate to see the game end, and I'd really hate it if Diog wasn't enjoying GM'ing as much.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

B, and take a peek at the possible forge. Max stealth.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

Getting on the C bandwagon. Harry Potter cloak is tempting, though.

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

BQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baby picture
Aug 7, 2004

AL