Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

OK guys. I've read since Mad god's CYOA. I don't usually vote or suggest anything because I enjoy reading all the ideas and like to see it unfold. However I think we're forgetting an obvious possibility here.

Diog, ask Ishmael if he'd help us further in our pursuit of Naomi. He's mighty but not one of Tudiya's Mighty Men. Plus I doubt Tudiya would even try to forbid Ishmael anything.
Edit for clarity.

Toughy fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Tomn posted:

I kinda suspect this won't work - the reason why Tudiya forbade us from getting Aaron's help was because he felt (or claims to feel) that we were using Aaron as a crutch and a shield, so anything further we get while adventuring with him "doesn't count." While Tudiya can't forbid Ishamal from helping out, he CAN decree that foreskins gotten while buddying up with Ishamal are invalid, just as he has declared future goblin foreskins invalid.

I was thinking more he accompanied us as an ace in the hole in case the first arrow into the sleeping minotaur wakes it up instead of kills it. I'm not asking Ish to be a shield, just be an extra set of eyes and if it gets really hairy pull our rear end out of the fire.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Althair and sogol are not exclusive. One is the outline and the other a draft.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dio, can we send images to Snarls? Or couldn't we just keep informing Snarls and let Ish or Tudiya read Snarls thoughts that we're sending? Basically if we can keep info flowing and up to date I'd say we use our stealthy survival skills to follow them, until we get word to head home.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Basscop posted:

How much do we bench? This is a critically important question.

20 goblins holding onto our spear

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Cornuto posted:

Ask Snarls if he can smell what the Roc is cooking.

I appreciate this! Thank you for the laugh!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Aim small, miss small! G Can't we vote to use arrow time if it happens involuntarily instead of forcing it or letting it pass.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Whatever is said it should be in Atharian. Maybe it is assumed but I didn't see it specified.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

King, YOU don't get to pick your penance to El. I've told you what El requires of you and you need to heed, El not your own ego. You've been warned exit then

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

B

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Vavrek posted:

I counted a vote!

A tip to A-voters: Vote D, give B-voters a chance to think things over. I'm sure voting on this a second time will make them happy.

This isn't a now or never it's a " at this point of your life would you like to commit a few decades, maybe a century to our Temple? No? ok if you change your mind come on back"

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Basscop posted:

Please dont do a heresy in the goddamned El park

Unless it's eating priests right?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Sojenus posted:

Voting this.

No time to stop and vote while you're falling through eternity/nothing

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

jazzyhattrick posted:

more verses to follow, this is actually surprisingly difficult.
Well done I had the song in my head after the first stanza!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Diog are we still compensating our common balls for death and crippling?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

the_steve posted:

"I had a...feeling of dread. It's hard to describe, but I fear something is either happening, or is going to happen to the northeast of here. I came back to bring Ash home and to let you know that I mean to investigate."

+1 to bringing Paebel and one or two other Balls

This, with our extra sneakiness and snarls and Paebel

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Sogol posted:

More than possible. I read the "Metal Bugs" as Norcs, since we referred to them that way and have called their armor insect like. Metal Bugs could be the Demons I suppose, but Captain Snarls has never referred to Demons as other than "bad smellers". Doesn't matter though for the Noblin question. So I read Metal Bugs as Norcs and then another new smell "little biters, but not little biters" as Goblins since I believe Captain Snarls refers to Goblins as "little biters". Snarls has smelled Norcs, Demons and Minotaur. None of them are a "new smell" for him. Hence, I assume that there is a force of Noblins we have not seen, but which Captain Snarls has detected.

I read it that way as well:confused:

So Norcs and Hobgoblins are the same my bad

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

What about large rear end rafts with a center mast. Wheel into the river and you got troop transport to every city up river. Boating isn't a traditional craft.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Toughy posted:

What about large rear end rafts with a center mast. Wheel into the river and you got troop transport to every city up river. Boating isn't a traditional craft.

Quoting to add a question.

Dio, with our limited watercraft knowledge, would the mystery apparatus float?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

P

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Tomn's Plan

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

I like waiting for Tudiya or an ideal moment during the battle, but never bottle yourself in a basement.

Dio, is the olive orchard hill high enough to see west toward Zepath or does Ibleam get in the way?
e:wrong preposition

Toughy fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 19, 2014

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Balls to the wall!!!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Prepare to fight, take drugs and have Jobe gather ashes and buff everyone fighting, no pledge involving our entire life.

Toughy fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 23, 2014

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

loving Aright!!! Sorry Tomn:(

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

This is how it ends eh?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

DCBomB posted:

Doin this

Thank you and everyone else that helps Dio to keep this running at a fantastic pace!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

I enjoy your questions Tomn, but I'm voting No to minivotes I don't think we'll get any new answers.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

McSpanky posted:

Didn't Diogenes say a long time ago that not-votes aren't being used anymore for exactly this reason, and maybe also they're harder to keep track of?

It went back and forth. Last I knew it was OK, as in whatever do it if it makes you happy.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

A

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Tomn posted:

Time to nag at Snarls like a pushy grandmother for some pups.

Snarls is impotent. Several times Dio said that he has no offspring despite the effort of humping his way through the family kennel.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Aweomse job Tomn!! Was it you or someone else that did the old fashioned radio serial? One of those might be needed by Thursday. If you or anyone else wants to try one.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Why didn't we move our jaw to bite and consume the magical item and recharge our battery? Probably would of killed us anyway

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

End its life as quickly as possible no suffering please

Edit I guess a bullet I mean arrow serves that purpose
E

Toughy fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 23, 2014

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

B survey the area

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Maybe the Stench of the skin will attract more prey/gibblet jewels

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dio Doesn't Ruth have a presence we can feel and would know if she's dead or alive?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Diogines posted:

From the northeast. Far to the northeast.

Smattas is going to smite us all or praise us for someone finally getting it right.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dio would the armor enhancement make the armor any stiffer or louder, basically is it +X number more armor or is there a side effect as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

G.Bronze Arrow Snipe with arrow time

2. O.Use powers for this battle

Toughy fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Feb 4, 2015