Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Diogines posted:

Since it seems we will be stuck in the Game Room, a forum that most of GBS does not know exists, a banner ad might help us get enough of a flood of initial players to keep it going?

Rivers had a massive following and a lot of that will come here. This game will work fine in all probability, even if no one new sees it. Not to dismiss the idea of ad banners, I'm just saying your CYOAs aren't ruined for good.

Voting D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

D; personal opinion is that we cannot stop this, and drastic actions should be avoided.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

The G vote that sounds like F.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

B; May as well cooperate. We're hysterical, but dad can guide us through this thing he wants us to do.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

JT Jag posted:

B. Uncle Jorah - An invaluable rolemodel, we spend as much time with him as possible.
H. Alone, swimming in the ocean - Drowning was a life-changing experience for us. We keep coming back, trying to figure out what it means.
A. Father - We're being groomed for succession. We have little choice but to spend time with him.
D. Mom - She's mom. We spend time with her, and enjoy it. For the most part, she replaces the role Jalitha played when we were an infant.
F. Alone along the beach - Fascination with the beach goes hand-in-hand along with fascination with the ocean.
E. Jalitha - We inevitably spend time with Jalitha when around Uncle Jorah. I imagine Father tries to keep us away from her for a long time after the incident, but we bond with her once again, after the thing mentioned in question two.
C. Uncle Pagam - I just don't consider it feasable for us to spend much time with Uncle Pagam after spending so much time learning the inner mysteries of the faith and swimming.
G. Alone in the forest - Nor do I see us really being very fascinated by the forest at all.

2. H; Commit to a religion when we understand them better.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

Uncle Pagem sounds like a child molester to be honest. That creepy forest uncle.

I think a lot of people are mistaking kindness for perversion, not that I voted for him very high.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Ask him about afterlife. "What happens to people after they die?"

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

We can try to confirm Jalitha's claim independently. It sounds like these foreigners were able to successfully trade with the village of Zepath. That would be a good place to visit in the future.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

If we abandon the village and Asherah, the tooth is not ours to take. But we should go, see another part of the world.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Not Maxhush's plan.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

We never had any kid friends before. This is a big deal.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Indiana or Barkof. I guess Indiana, because I get the reference.

Snow Job fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 1, 2013

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Skanky Burns posted:

My vote goes towards naming the puppy Jorah. It can remind us of the good parts of our childhood.

Vote change.

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Job
May 24, 2006

So coming out here was pretty loving dumb, but we're 11 so El probably doesn't immediately hate us for doing this.