Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
His vocal cords are flexible as well, meaning he can sound different from one day to the next. Aspie crisis averted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
y'all are incorrigible

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
While I think Colber's Impossible was great and probably the best Impossible, I also love Bill Hader's Impossible.

But I just love Bill Hader. You know, in the way that only a proudly heterosexual man can truly love another man.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
None of them were as good as Colbert. I love all his AS characters.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Ha-ha! Right to work state.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

tarlibone posted:

While I think Colber's Impossible was great and probably the best Impossible, I also love Bill Hader's Impossible.

But I just love Bill Hader. You know, in the way that only a proudly heterosexual man can truly love another man.

Hader was the best thing about SNL for a good stretch and it's always good to see him in other things.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Eat the pennies

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lord Frisk posted:

How do you figure the sovereign was helping him? He can telepathically control his two remaining limbs, so they kicked rear end. Did I miss something?

Well, we know from And Gargatuna-2 that Phantom Limb and the Sovereign were in cahoots in trying to start a new war with OSI. Who else has been shown to have crazy ill defined powers that could move inanimate objects?

Sash! posted:

Eat the pennies

You sold HELPER? That's cold Rus.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Sash! posted:

Eat the pennies

Looooooooooooooooooooooooop

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

bull3964 posted:

Phil Ken Sebben was a great proto-version of the Colbert Report Colberachter in retrospect.

"Clearly you haven't been keeping up with your Scalia!"

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Sash! posted:

Eat the pennies

We can build a gun out of pennies!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
"Give me head."

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You did not just say that

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I had an erotic dream about Henry Rollins last night, and I'm straight as an arrow!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I am into costume-business, not costume-play!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Order now! Venchmen are standing by.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
No! Do not call out to your father to save you. He is the one who tied you up and buried you dreams in this tomb. He commands these creatures of the dark—Fear. Self-Loathing. Stinkin' Thinkin', und Dilly Dallying. Free yourself and destroy this temple of failure!!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
And someone cranks a Mike Oldfield album! Have another bong hit hippy!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Why is it every time I have to be somewhere we get waylaid by jackassery?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

bull3964 posted:

Ha-ha! Dangly parts!

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Ha-ha! Dangly parts!

You're a bounty hunter, silly!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Car accident? Car accident? There was no accident, Twenty-Four died in a car-intentional.

I gotta stop watching that 24 hour stream on my off days.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Car accident? Car accident? There was no accident, Twenty-Four died in a car-intentional.

OGO. POGO. Is a loving plesiosaur.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

TK-42-1 posted:

OGO. POGO. Is a loving plesiosaur.

I love that scene because they mentioned Champ. Not really known outside Vermont and northern NY. Though I guess maybe it is in cryptid circles.

Spek
Jun 15, 2012

Bagel!
Yeah it's one of the only places I've ever seen the Ogopogo mentioned outside of the Okanagan. It was quite the surprise to see it mentioned on Venture Bros. The only other place I've seen it is an unexplained boss fight in Final Fantasy 4.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

Though I guess maybe it is in cryptid circles.

Champ is super-famous in that group

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
There is a interesting Bit of a Chat with Ken Plume up with Doc discussing snacks.

If you haven't listened to all of the Podcasts Ken has done with both Doc and Hammer do yourself a favor and do it. The Doc ones in particular are fascinating and show how hosed up a human being he is.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Like, in a compelling way or a tragic way?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

DrBouvenstein posted:

I love that scene because they mentioned Champ. Not really known outside Vermont and northern NY. Though I guess maybe it is in cryptid circles.

Champ is incredibly well known in Cryptid circles(I would know considering I spent way too much time in middle school and high school on Cryptozoology forums)

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Bah! When you are harassed by Dr. Z, you know it! A giant metal crab would tear the roof off of your trailer! No less than SIX suicide assassins would spring from its belly! I would never stoop to striking at you through some civilian proxy! And I certainly not do it with a MADE UP SNAKE!

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Nilbop posted:

Like, in a compelling way or a tragic way?

In a compelling way, he's super interesting and kinda totally crazy.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
I honestly think the only reason I and most people have this thread bookmarked is for the day when we check our Control Panel and see the usual single-digit 'new post' thing replaced with 500+, and know that they've announced the next season or put out a new trailer.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It's always a new spergfest, always.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Here and I was just enjoying posting quotes.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Holy poo poo thanks for mentioning this :stare:

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Is there a link to that? I need VB in my life 24/7.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/the-venture-bros/

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I learned recently their mobile app has the same streaming too. Train rides have been amazing as of late.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Next season needs more Lyndon Bee and Ladyhawk Johnson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

brrrrrrick frog!