Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!
So are all the episodes an hour because that would be the Sgt Hatred tits. If they were they would have so much more time to make more interesting plot episode like this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Man this show would be so good with hour long episodes. Also this is the best Billy Quiz boy episode. I am curious about the money they get for the show because they really need to get more voice actors then just doc and a handful of others.

Oh cool did not know about the shirt thing. My guild and order of the triad tee are finally so badly faded. I wish they would remake them so I could buy them again.

Tiger Crazy fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 5, 2013

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Arrath posted:

So I'm gonna just bail in on 5k unread posts.

Holy poo poo the new season is in like 5 days!!!

As I haven't really been keeping up to date, are they doing another t-shirt club or anything? I still sleep in my old OSI shirt, its comfy as gently caress.

It is amazing how long my shirts lasted after years of wear. I am sad American apparel won't be making the new shirts because they were so comfortable.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Sad day but I am glad I was able to take advantage of two of the shirt club offerings.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Was the Oni in I know why the caged bird kills trying to get Doc and the Monarch together? Was killinger was trying to tell them they are brothers?

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Anyone have the gif of brock twirling the two henchmen for UnderBeit on the spear? With the caption on it?

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

Looking forward to the feature length Escape to the House of Mummies pt III.

This would be the best.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

I was watching For All Mankind and I heard a familiar voice. There was the good James Urbianak playing a dickhead FBI agent.

Glad to see he is getting gigs even though they are only minor parts.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Did Doc ever yell about Madeline Albright in the show? I swear he said something though I could be imagining it.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

I went to see Gustav Holst: The Planets live yesterday. During the Mars piece all I could picture was 24 and 21 getting ready to meet the Monarch.

NO LADY!! MOM CALL THE DOG.

Then with Jupiter the image of truckcules coming over the hill wouldn't leave my head.

It was a glorious thing to see live, especially Mars.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

The original prints were from American apparel. Those shirts withstood the test of time. I wore it on a consistent basis for 10 years. They were also comfortable as gently caress. I don't know if any manufacturer has replaced american apparel comfort or quality.

I might bootleg a guild and order a triad shirt to replace the ones I had already bought but he have turned into trash after 10 years of where.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Hell yeah, brick frog wasn't no chump.

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

So what are the ways to watch? Is it available to buy digitally or only physically? I know it will be on Max but I haven't been able to determine when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

Yeah, Doc and Jackson having total writing control made the show consistently good it also made it so they only put out 7 seasons in those 20 years.

I had a guild and order of the triad shirt. Most people asked me about the triad shirt. Those shirts were made by American apparel and were such quality. I also bought the big villain shirt and the osi aggression force shirts and the quality was noticeably different. I also don't quite enjoy the image as the guild and triad shirts.