Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I've seen basically every episode of Squidbillies and it's supremely stupid and absolutely amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

He seemed a bit too old for the part.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If you took all of the scenes General Treister was in and stitched them together in one video, that would be my favorite V-Bros moment.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Doll Withdrawal

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lelandjs posted:

Is there anyone better at .gifs than me that could turn this into an avatar? The closest I got was, like, 500kb.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I just want more HeLPER. All the time.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Or they're expecting people do it!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Whatever it is, it should be more of this.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Superjail was done in Flash, is that puts any of this into perspective.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

i too wear my dr who shirt in public while thumbing my nose at "neckbeards"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

this is the only v-bros merch I own, though every time I get a little extra money (and remember) I'm always tempted to buy one of these:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

WALKING EYE

WALKING EYE!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Operation PROM would have been a perfect series finale if they had decided to go that route.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Yeah, I'd believe it because month/year long waits between comics is a regular thing for PBF nowadays.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

D) All of the above

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If scooby-doo is canon that means Johnny Bravo is Venture Brothers canon

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

holy poo poo lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

because it rules

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If you have to show someone anything related to Johnny Quest, have them watch the first episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, immediately followed by the entirety of the rest of Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Wow! Bet if you put that under your pillow, the Tooth Fairy will give you, like, a grand!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Another reason that's a good thing: both of them air at the same time, both of them end near the same time, and then we have nothing for like two years

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

has anyone brought up that they were trying to find a name for the seaman/pirate guy and at the same time that pirate guy is looking for a purpose and at the same time a white whale (the "holy grail" if you will) is destroying large parts of their building and generally just being a dick

because I know what they could call him

also enjoying this season a lot, I like the superhero guys.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lowtax is a level 2, 3 at best

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

He's Clancy Brown, he's going to be terrifying

I wonder which clancy brown we're getting. N Cortex? Lex Luthor?

What if we get Mr Krabs clancy brown???

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The Flying Sidekick is no man's water boy

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah that's why they're pros

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

pablo gbscobar posted:

I feel the same way about Red Dragoon, their lines are funny on their own but it's the delivery that really knocks it out of the park. I still giggle just thinking about the way he pronounces the whacky races

"Two heads are better than one!" is my favorite line in the entire series

also, RE: Thompson being Gathers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the "two heads are better than one!" exchange is my favorite in the whole show, I think, and I don't know if I could tell you why, but it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

LashLightning posted:

Then again, they announced a couple older shows getting a new season in the upcoming fall lineup - like 10 ounce mouse or whatever it's called. It's be a bit weird if they brought back a few nostalgia trips only to cancel a popular, (well, popular for a Adult Swim show, it's not like it does gangbusters like Rick and Morty but, eh) long running show like Venture Bros.

I was shocked and delighted that tigtone is getting a season 2