Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I went into this forum for the first time in a couple of years, saw this thread, googled, saw the venture bros is on hulu and decided to do a rewatch. The aspect ratio is all hosed up? At first it was the right shape but only taking up part of my screen, like a picture with black all around it. Then by episode 6 or so it was normal old-crt aspect ratio taking up the entire vertical with black bars on the side.

I never watched the post-credit stuff the first time, so I'm watching it all now. Is there a way to get hulu to automatically stop skipping credits? I suppose that's autoplay-off. Also thanks to reading this thread I just picked up the art book! I'm watching the episodes then reading it, unless someone recommends me to do it the other way 'round. It's an amazing book. I loving love it. So thanks for that, whoever recommended it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Looks like Hulu is missing the chrismas / bonus episodes.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
I just saw the scene in s2 of the henchmen being reactivated and doing the dun dun dun dun music, and it's so loving good