Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Red posted:

The only 'meh' episode of VB is probably the Dr. Quymn episode.

"How ya holding up there broken arrow?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Amedeus posted:

She is. Where Brock is big and super-badass, she is also big and super-badass, but Brock doesn't have any equivalent for her overblown hatred of men. I don't dislike the character, but I see what JetsGuy is getting at. Some of her HEY BROCK WANNA GO FOR A SKINNY DIP BACK OFF PERV I HATE MEN seemed a little forced.

I always just saw that as her realizing that her and Brock were perfect for each other but preferring to mess with him instead.

Edit: maybe with some insecurities as well. I tend to just assume that every Venture Bros character is a half mile deep.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
The Venture Brothers Season V: Now THAT'S an euphenism!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Sereri posted:

Not going to happen for me. He opens his mouth and all I hear is "I am Hank doing an upper class impression"

Its maddening.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

muscles like this? posted:

All this complaining about St Cloud's voice has just made me read the entire thread in St Cloud's voice.

There are very few no posts that this doesn't fit perfectly with.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Danzou posted:

It's kind of interesting how Hank was so open to the transexual experience. It was a pretty surprising treatment from an irreverant cartoon show.

There is already a transsexual recurring main character and there is plenty of gender-bending with Dr Mrs. The Monarch's voice and Sgt. Hatreds new boobs. I would be shocked if the creatures weren't allies.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

RandallODim posted:

Between Radical Left and Maybe Man, that asylum had a very high concentration of great characters.

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo CLOCK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Jeffrey posted:

So what is the two legged version called then?

All Terrain Scout Transport :whatup: