Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

What annoys me is we have had all these screeners now and not one spoiler has leaked :(

I cant take the wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

There's not enough discussion of the councilman Monstroso mentioned

Councilman 4 - the Clue Clown - with a name that silly we are are sure to hear of some gang called the "clue clown club" or something similar

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Watching the Momma's Boy episode again today - did any body else notice the guy with the skull head runs out the asylum 3 times!?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I suspect he was in that one episode for the Bowie joke and wasn't meant for a long term character

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I watched "20 minutes to midnight" today and at the end JJ looks to space and says "life among the stars.....can you imagine that?"

Spooky

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I think I may have asked this before but have we ever had even the tiniest of hints to who rusty's mother was?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Did we ever get any resolution about that batman-esq venture killing guild members? Or was that a massive red herring?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

He did this talk at Google and said that he really loves doing the voice or on cartoons but when he was doing the report it was too much on his limited schedule which is fair enough imo

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Is there a reason to get the real book over a kindle version? Is it worth the extra 10 bucks to have it on the coffee table?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

So if I remember right, this first episode was suppose to be the season 6 finale? That makes the lack of ending stinger make sense

Did we ever get a conclusion to the whole "big scienceNOW conference" they mentioned in season 6?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I'll add to the Theory pile -
Season ends with Monarch killing this new blue morpho not realizing it's his dad, this makes him a level 10 arch and therefore he can now arch venture again and thus the status quo is returned

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They haven't specified any reasons why the Blue Morpho's plane crashed, could well be that it was sabotaged, and the saboteur was the one who claimed the bounty.

I think it's implied that Kano was being 'borrowed' for Team venture as part of the blackmail as their pilot and BM was only ever an amateur pilots

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

So I was watching Series 7 back today and was wondering what mysteries still remain?

By my count:

- Are Rusty and Malcolm brothers?
- What happened to the boys mother?
- Who caused movie night?
- What happens next with Jonas' head?
- Who killed 21? Or did we resolve that?
- What was OS Sparkle?

Are there any other mysteries we still need clearing up?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Still getting through S7 today - I sure somebody mentioned it already but Helper 2 all but confirmed Rusty is a clone!

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Did we ever get a reason for the cancellation of the show?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I like how cocktease was effectively written out of the show post season 6, totally in the Brock/Warriana camp

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

My wife was watching a reunion of Sabrina the teenage witch today and I sat there trying work out if Salem was CGI or a poopet ! Thanks venture bros!

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

pixaal posted:

I want a glorious VHS set that takes up an entire wall

Greg Turkington account spotted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Proletarian Mango posted:

So what was the deal with Billy's mom? What was she gonna tell him in Gargantua-2?

I think that it was that she was the hero called “triple threat”