Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

X_Toad posted:

Didn't they say that it was cancelled?

As I remember it, it was marked canceled for a while but then it reappeared. Then it reappeared on amazon. It's not clear right now if it's a mistake, or uncanceled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

"finally someone who realizes the serration is only good for bread" is such a great line, phantom limb is as big a dork as 21

I was at sam's club a few days ago, and one of the things being demoed in the frozen food area was a set of serrated knives.

He was demoing it sawing on a hammer, and all I could think was that it was still only good for bread.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

cenotaph posted:

What bread am I hacking through with a 2.5 inch blade? At that point I'm just going to rip the loaf.

Like an animal?

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010
Did anyone else see the Brickfrog graffiti while Brock and the other guy were driving? You don't see it all, but I think it probably goes You mess with the frog, you get the brick. Also a Brickfrog face.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Servaetes posted:

See I heard that Metalocalypse died because Lazzo more or less decided it was time to die and wasn't funny anymore. ATHF met the same fate. In general the guy is pretty brutal from what I've read.

And yeah its plenty drat stupid to kill either of those shows

I kind of respect this, as many people really don't know when to walk away. It helps that I sort of agree with him. I stopped watching ATHF a few years ago because I thought it had stopped being funny, but I haven't seen it since so I don't know if it's had a renaissance. I do rather miss Metalocalypse though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

tarlibone posted:

I don't know if Dean is interested in her that way. I think he's embarrassed because of the big ol' boner her got from a quick peck on the cheek, but moreover, I think it'd be much more Dean of him if what he's really worried about is that Hank will think that he's making a move on his girlfriend. Or, he sees it as an inevitability because he doesn't understand how people work: "I got a boner, therefore I'm in love, therefore I'm horning in on Hank's girl, and she thinks I'm her hero, so we're practically cheating behind his back!"

Or maybe
he is developing a crush. They certainly have a lot in common, and she's the first girl who's been really nice to him since Triana. I'm not speaking from personal experience of course, but I've heard and read that young men who are smart but maybe too sensitive... well, they tend to fall in love very easily with pretty much any cute girl who shows them so much as a modicum of common courtesy. Again, not from personal experience. I looked into this for academic purposes. Besides, for most of... the guys this is a problem for, it goes away at some point when you go to college.

I appreciate that you took the effort to get the spaces right.