Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Amedeus posted:

I'm wondering who took the picture. I know there could be a number of candidates, but it seems like an interesting angle to take into account.

My guess was Kato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Comrade Quack posted:

You may be right about issues with the Palaemon shirts. Mine had an armpit hole.

"No, it's a second sleeve, for our four-armed customers! Like in the show! Feel the authenticity!"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

feedmyleg posted:

Other than Comic Con panels or the AV Club interview or their commentaries, are there any other interviews/panels/podcasts/etc that we could see or hear Hammer or Publick on? I think I could listen to them be Cool Nerds forever.

There was a Slate podcast linked earlier in the thread that I thought was pretty good.

epitasis posted:

Pretty sure this dude at Slate is a superfan because I think he's written like three articles on the show this season.

45 minute podcast with Jackson and Doc: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/07/08/venture_bros_creators_doc_hammer_and_jackson_publick_interview_with_exclusive.html

Also a bunch of videos of episode 7 so.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Nintendo Kid posted:

Billy and White take down his scheme by promoting spinach pies under another name. Quizzing is involved somehow.

"Eat the spanikopita, Quizboy."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

feedmyleg posted:

Hell, just make it a podcast. Or, closer to reality, an answering machine message that changes each week in the form of a podcast. The Rusty Venture Call-In Radio Drama.

Have you heard episode 19 of James Urbaniak's podcast? It's pretty close!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Consummate Professional posted:

Ok then the Duran Duran weird block thing that was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Think Tank would have made a great arch for Pete and Billy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Hooray! Time for a thread title change to celebrate the good news?

And speculation: was anyone else expecting the (hopefully just sleeping) body to be Dermott's?