Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

BooDoug187 posted:

I mean if you spent half your life kidnaped by costumed freaks, almost killed (or had worse happen to you, like what happend to the boys before Sgt Hatred got "treated") I think you would be messed up too!

"Not today Rusty!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTHVTcdp7Ps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

Phylodox posted:

I know Venture Brothers was done in Flash for most of its run (excepting, I think, the pilot). I think they changed their production methods for this past season.

I think the commentary says the opposite, that only the pilot was done in flash.

I mean the pilot does look like it was made in flash, but everything afterwards is passable.