Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Season opener was great: laughed, bought tshirt club subscription, voting for 'EAT THE PENNIES'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Are there new people working on the animation? There are quite a lot of meaningless blank stares that are prevalent on 21 and Hatred throughout the episode.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

Pope Guilty posted:

That's hardly new- that scene in Tag Sale, You're It! where Baron Unterbheit takes off his mask?

Guess I noticed it less when it wasn't a main character.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
LEAVE US, IMP!

The Impaler fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jun 4, 2013

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

Uncle Wemus posted:

It just hit me, St. Cloud sounds like a male Sandi from Daria.

I agree. I hear a lot more male Sandi, than Hank/Dean with a cold.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Favourite moment is still the start of Season 2. For a small while, just a small while, you feel that Doc really cares and it hit him hard. Nope, he's just out for feel good candy.

I want more Orpheus in this season. There's something highly appealing about his over the top granduer and speech.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DHHCN-1ak&t=50s

Shore leave is always relevant.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

Cigar?

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
THE NOZZLE and Dean Jedi gifs are great.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
Yeah, pretty sure the joke with LRH is that once defeated, his Thetan escapes.
Good episode, but I'm beginning to feel the absence of Orpheus.

"Mount me, Billy!"

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

null posted:

I agree that this last episode wasn't much of a finale. They started upping the drama partway through the episode which made it seem more finale-ish, but it just didn't cut it.

I didn't even realise the most recent ep was a finale when I was initially watching. Have to agree with the bad pacing on the upped drama. I always thought Gary and Vatred had an ok thing going. Gary just wanting to belong somewhere and Vatred tolerantly shooing a vagrant off the property seemed fine, except where in the space of ten minutes they bro-team it up, then Vatred suddenly believes everything about the 'betrayal' and runs off to blow things up. The moppets receiving some form of comeuppance nearly came from nowhere.

Here's hoping Season 6 opener is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10

Hedrigall posted:

...Also I'm guessing it's a pretty barebones clamshell case with all 12 discs inside so it won't have all the individual seasons' packaging and artwork.

Can confirm it is just a barebones case and 12 dvds... which I naturally bought the week before it went on sale.