Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

SeanBeansShako posted:

Part of me believes if Billy did eat the pennies, he'd have a back up can of them for next time they'd face down.

I think the pennies are going to become a running gag. Like if they get stuck on an island they'll look for food and notice that all their rations and canned food were replaced by cans of pennies.

Also I found it funny that St. Cloud's helmet had the cloud in place of the halo. Thereby making him look like a Cloud Saint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Shindragon posted:

Rusty is good at reviving the dead it seems, I guess he's actually good at something for once.

He's a better necromancer than Orpheus.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

JT Jag posted:

Let's face facts, Hatred really isn't their bodyguard at this point. He's just another hosed up member of the household.

He's like a giant two legged perverted cat, which is just like a regular cat!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So Jonas venture died under mysterious circumstances as did the Monarch's parents.

I bet it's going to be something stupid like finding the Only existing copy of the Real Unedited Director's Cut of Cool World or something. Or Swifty from the picture is just going to appear and pull a Mr.Glass from Unbreakable and had their parents killed just so they would become super scientists/super villans and both of them failed his expectations.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 17, 2013

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

axleblaze posted:

I'm fine with Monarch being Rusty's long lost brother as long as they never explain why the Monarch hates Rusty so much.

It's Midi-chlorians.