Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Toward the end of season 3, why is OSI after Brock? Is it because of the misunderstanding he had with his car and "termination clause," or is it because he didn't kill Rusty?

Edit: Nevermind.

Jewel Repetition fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm a little apprehensive about the Captain America in the trailer. The show already has enough gay jokes. Plus I don't understand that satire since Captain America isn't effeminate.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Was last week's episode the first time, in six seasons, that they've acknowledged how much Dr. Venture and the Monarch look alike?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What was the exact point when Brock got the dark circles around his eyes?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Kesper North posted:

I also love that Hank is inadvertently a good spy. He just happened to get a job not only at the Italian joint that delivers to his Juliet, but also puts him in a prime position to overhear Wide Wale's calls.

That boy has a purpose in life.

...I'm starting to think he must be related to Brock again.

Why didn't he tell anyone about the bugs?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What is the Doom Factory a reference to? I mean I get the Legion of Doom, but it seems like they're also referencing musicians or something.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Question about the last episode: who exactly did the council members think the Blue Morpho killed at the end, whose blood got on him, since they hadn't gotten Wandering Spider's message yet?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

So do they still think Dr. Venture is the Blue Morpho or what?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

How did Dr. Mrs. The Monarch figure out it wasn't him?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

Why don't you catch up on some Big Bang Theory until you're ready to take the training wheels off?

Are you for real?

Fellbat posted:

She got that message about the same time she was shooting him, so.

Oh, I somehow missed the end of the last episode where it says that. I thought they could've just assumed Wandering Spider was behind that low wall around the Venture building's roof.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

My favorite gag might be "nobody but spies play baccarat"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What was 21 trying to say during that meeting in season six episode 2 with the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend where they kept interrupting him

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

When I listen to the commentaries, slowly Doc and Jackson just turn into Pete and Billy. Especially Jackson, he really does sound like Billy without the lisp.

THough they straight up admit if they need some stuff for an episode they just have the two of them talk to each other. Like Watch and Ward.

"How many Yaz albums for you have on this thing?"

You've got them backwards. Doc Hammer is the one who voices Billy and 21 and dresses like a vampire in real life

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I was confused the same way because Pete White seems to be based on Doc Hammer but isn't voiced by him. And they just look like their voices would be the other way around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It just struck me that the Venture Bros. might be the only show where one of the good guys is a pedophile