Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

RandallODim posted:

Vendata and Jonas Sr. It's kinda cramped.

More seriously, either nothing because it's a meaningless background detail or a costume for Dr. Mrs. The Monarch to join the undercover fake good guy fun.

Madame Morpho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Offsides. He'd be crying himself to sleep on his huge pillow if he wasn't dead.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
The Order of the Triad vs. Dr. Black, Mr. Hyde is not something I knew I wanted until now.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
"Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!" worked its way into my general phraseology.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
You mean Hank?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

SpiderLink posted:

I think it's a stork. Been a while, though.

On a blue moon.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Sataere posted:

Only if they direct you when to turn the page and then Billy and Pete argue after each page turn because it isn't going quickly enough, but Billy wants to appreciate the art and doesn't get why Pete is in such a hurry.

Only if it devolves into an argument about "Please turn me over" from the end of Mr. Blue Sky.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Would legit pay to watch the movie done Filmation or Scooby Doo-style if it meant I could see it tomorrow.

Clutch Cargo or no deal.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I’ll take my mad scientists subletting a decrepit warehouse sitcom now, thank you.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I just want a Quizboy and the Pink Pilgrim shirt. I'll eat as many pennies as it takes.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Rewatched the movie and there's a single joke I wish had been made but wasn't.

When Gathers, Rusty, Vatred, and Gary are all doing their best split-screen Voltron, adding another wedge of Monarch screaming as Ventronic's careening head would have been icing on the cake. If I had to guess, it was suggested and shot down for robbing the scene of tension, which is ultimately the right call.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Sash! posted:

It would have been too close to my second favorite gag in the series: the Monarch spiraling out of control when he goes SUPERNOVA!!!! wearing the Death's Head Panoply (the final solution in tailoring).

Cojawfee posted:

They also already did that joke with pirate Captain in the voltron.

So we could have gotten a double callback. Now I'm even more upset. But still the right call.

Sataere posted:

When I was watching and Dean got bit, I was really hoping that he was bit and the reason he didn't change was because he isn't black. The idea that Blackula's can't turn white people into vampires is so damned funny to me. Also, I think the choice they made was absolutely the right choice for the show. But I was still a bit sad.

I have a feeling Dean's bite was another SEVERELY truncated plotline that ended more or less the same way it would have in a full season. Those three doofuses being waylaid by jackassery across the country has so much potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?