Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Giant Boy Detective posted:

What's the preferred method for those without Cartoon Network to watch the new season? During either season 3 or 4, I was able to watch the new episodes on Cartoon Network's site 24 hours after it aired on TV. Are they still doing this? Even if it was like a week after the episode aired, I'd still be okay with it.

Cartoon Network has since put their streaming premieres behind a pay-wall. If you have one of several cable providers (TWC? You're hosed!) you can log on to their website and watch it within 24 hours. The other legal option is to buy it off of iTunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The World Leaders vanity card was replaced with a Titmouse card there at the end so... probably.

The writing/pre-production studio stateside has changed from World Leaders to Titmouse, but the overseas studio animating the show is still Digital eMation, has it has been since the first non-pilot episode. Also Jackson Publick still directs every episode, so he still makes sure everything looks the way it should.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

DrBouvenstein posted:

But to get specific, pretty much ANYTHING in TV/movies that's scripted requires they follow SAG rules.

Titmouse is with AFTRA, and yes I know they merged, but until the next negotiation they're honoring all existing contracts.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
I so wanted Venture Bros. to outperform Sharknado in viewers this week, but it was shy by about 20,000 viewers.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
The entire Comic Con panel is up: http://video.adultswim.com/convention-panels/sdcc-2013-the-venture-bros-panel.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

feedmyleg posted:

I don't know about most prototypical, but to me Hammer's style is kind of encapsulated by Escape to the House of Mummies Part II, and Publick's is more along the lines of The Invisible Hand of Fate or Perchance to Dean. I think the most well-rounded episodes are the ones where they share co-writing credit, like Powerless in the Face of Death or Showdown at Cremation Creek.

Usually if I feel like an episode is trying to keep its storytelling below the surface, it's a Doc Hammer episode.