Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Just noticed that Sergeant Hatred is now Sergeant VD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Cojawfee posted:

Sgt Vatred.

But he had the rest lasered off so I guess it's more like Sgt. V D

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Rusty inherited the Venture fortune twice!

Super excited for new Venture

JD
Jan 11, 2003
So what, those guys are here to kill you because god forgot to?

JD
Jan 11, 2003
I dare you to make less sense!

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Your powers won't work on me, you silly billy.

JD
Jan 11, 2003
A girl president! Progressive!

And a Hitler! Things are looking up!

JD
Jan 11, 2003
She left him off the council because he touched her girly bits

JD
Jan 11, 2003
^^ Tosh Tompkins, Flash Thomspon is the connection I made

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Dazerbeams posted:

With Brock back with the Ventures, are we going to see any Shore Leave?

I spotted Shore Leave disguised as Brock with two fake Ventures Bros, so we'll at least get a little Shore Leave

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Wait, so is Hank working at Vincenzos just because Doc took his credit card away?

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Kesper North posted:

...I missed that. I thought he'd somehow managed to get a job at Sirena's favorite pizza place that day in order to get close to her. :v:

I thought the same thing on first watch, but that's too good of intel for Hank to have

He's surprised when he sees her as well

Shindragon posted:

Pretty much. I mean good move considering how spoiled Hank was being in the beginning. Kinda glad they decided to remove that immediately.

Adventure/Playboy Hank has been great.

Nothing keeps Hank down. Billionaire dad won't pay for his toys anymore, so he gets a job delivering pizzas

I need to be a little more Hank

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Mraagvpeine posted:

I could swear I saw something like that in real life, but I can't remember what it might be.

David Hasselhoff

JD
Jan 11, 2003

tarlibone posted:

And I don't know if anyone has talked about this, but isn't it a little weird that Think Tank would protect Dean by telling him to be elsewhere during the scheduled arching activities? Maybe it's the small sample size, but it seems to me that he'd include Dean as a target of his arching efforts.

I think he was just trying to keep his identity hidden from Dean

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Cojawfee posted:

That's probably the only funny thing involving St. Cloud.

Him riding on the back of his ninja albino during a foot race was pretty funny

"Quickly Pi Wai, use your parkour! Parkour!"

JD
Jan 11, 2003
They do most of the commentaries with the audio of the show off while they record. So they kinda barely pay attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Where is boy cyclops and the ghost man?