Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mecha-Shiva!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It sure is weird to see Dr. Venture actually succeed with a project, and this time they managed to get two done...the shield AND the antidote for the mutations caused by testing the shield.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Install Gentoo posted:

In Greco-Roman views, Palaemon is viewed as a dolphin riding boy, or a child with a triton tail."

Hot dolphin!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Ahahaha this episode is amazing.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh Christ, the Human Centipede people were on the boat.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Yup, that's an instant-order for me.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Buffy's own Sarah Michelle GellAR.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Eat the pennies.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yack, obviously on me for looking, but those descriptions are quite spoilery!

That said, eps sound awesome.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

bobkatt013 posted:

In regards to the second one I might be an idiot butwho is hand?

guessing a typo for Hank.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Dammmmit I want this shirt club one too. And I'm still waiting on my URGH delivery!

Fine....

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

taco_fox posted:

I can't believe so many people complained about St. Cloud's voice, yet there's not a peep about one of the Misters being another Master Shake voice. That's my only complaint about the episode.

Master Shake isn't a character in this show, though.

(I immediately picked him out as Dana Snyder too)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just got shipping confirmation for my URGH shirt. Hopefully everybody has their shirts on the way!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Back in season 4, in Every Which Way But Zeus, when Hank/Dean/Hatred fake-kidnapped Rusty, he was talking to the Teddy Ruxpin doll. So it started way back.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

2house2fly posted:

It also means the show has basically zero female characters, apart from the one who has a man's voice. does one of them not at least have a girlfriend who could come in to record some lines one time?

Yeah, that's why we don't see Triana much anymore, she was voiced by Doc Hammer's now ex-wife. :eng101:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They accidentally sent me two copies of the OSI shirt :getin:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm slightly disappointed that I recycled my Hank Bucks just this afternoon, but I don't really want that towel. Also, the Hank Bucks would be hilariously easy to duplicate.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah, buttloads of feta.

This is absolutely perfect with your avatar.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

twistedmentat posted:

Imperial eh-tee eh-tee Walker

I can't even describe how angry this post makes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Okay which one of you nerds is wearing the Council Of Thirteen shirt on a Chicago bus right now?