Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
In name definitely, but the ingredients aren't nearly disgusting enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
Edit: Wrong thread

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

I think VB generally considers clones to be the same person as the original except in cases like the hosed up Dean

Sure but how do Guilde by laws feel about a clone vs an original?

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Until I got the art book I thought that Hunter saying Brock was “a quarter Winnebago” was only referring to his size, not him being descended from that tribe. That was a surprise.

This art book fuckin’ rules.

I went through the same process

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

They switched from Jason Biggs to Seth Green for Leonardo's voice in Ninja Turtles. The in story excuse was when Leonardo was badly beaten it damaged his vocal cords.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I'd love to check out this Harley Quinn show I keep hearing about but I'm not paying for the DC streaming service or HBOMAX(for now)

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

Are these they?

Nobody talks like that.

(I mutter that line to myself on the regular)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

no news on venture bros, but hbo max just continued its expansion into animation by ordering two seasons of clone high, so...

Holy poo poo! Wonder what they'll do about Ghandi.