Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
How exactly can I put through a subscription? There doesn't seem to be a link to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
One of the best jokes of this episode was that the Monarch and 21 were both huge Game of Thrones fans and watched it all the time together.

The first episode of GoT didn't air until 5 months after Operation P.R.O.M., which this episode picks up right after.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

thexerox123 posted:

I think you're misinterpreting this, though. I assume that post was just pointing out that they're making this joke in one of the first episodes aired since GoT started, not asserting that Operation PROM took place on the day that it aired?

Yeah, I really don't care about trying to make sense out of the timeline. I just found it funny that of all the things they chose for the Monarch and 21 to bond over, they picked a show that wasn't even on during their last episode.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Still haven't gotten mine yet. So are Hank Bucks good for anything other than bragging rights?

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Action Tortoise posted:

Remember in Operation P.R.O.M. how Al had a direct line to one of the Guild's agents? :tinfoil:

Hmm, maybe having one of the investors voiced by Dana Snyder was intentional.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
The way they animated the Monarch and Rusty's conversation, they really focused on how similar they are, both as characters and how similar their character design is. I'm a bit surprised that the Monarch didn't even ask him about the photo, but I guess that'll be next season.

Oh, also, those two robots/cyborgs old Team Venture was fighting were the Monarch's parents, right?

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Well he did eviscerate and sodomize Vince Neil on live television, I don't think Limb could afford the level of lawyer needed to get him out. It did take both the investors and KG being nearly dead from cancer to get a pity release.

C'mon, he only sodomized half of him.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Guy A. Person posted:

I'm actually kind of impressed that "consumerism" is one of the categories. I also like the laid back and frank conversational tone of the whole thing.

Did they skip the Hank Bucks episodes?

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
In the clip with JJ waking up Rusty - what's the last thing on the list? It sounds like he's telling him to get the operating system functioning in time for the show, but the alarm clock is running on the operating system. Maybe he's a ghost?

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Cojawfee posted:

It would be funny if Jonas crashed Gargantua 1 so he could get back to Earth.

Probably intentionally landed on the "terror camp"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but since Doc is a clone, wouldn't that make the Monarch the birthright heir to the title of Sovereign? That's going to make things complicated.