Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Uncle Wemus posted:

It just hit me, St. Cloud sounds like a male Sandi from Daria.

Also, was it just me or was Talia a flirty version of Daria?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

misguided rage posted:

"If that laser were a woman I'd marry it"
"And I'd jeopardize our friendship by bangin' your hot wife"

"I like the cut of his jib."

"I like the cut of his hair."

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Red posted:

I don't know why people always name 'Guess who's coming to State Dinner?' as the weakest episode - I always felt this episode was probably the worst.

Huh, I love "Tears of a Sea Cow." You get Dean's newsletter, the birth of Shallow Gravy, The Monarch hate-loving G.U.A.R.D.O., and repeated uses of "weenis" as an insult.