Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Sereri posted:

Me too, though I got my second tracking number this morning.

What worries me a bit is that both emails included a bill over 165$.
The thing is, while I don't have to pay actual toll for things <150€ ($190), VAT of 19% still apply if it crosses the border (unless it's <22€).
I really hope they won't try to charge me 19% of $165 every time of those packets arrives at customs.

I just got my second email too and the first package shows as having left the states on the 4th. I'm in a similar boat to you regarding the import duties, if they put the price for all the shirts as the invoice total on each separate package this will cost me a fortune.

edit: just checked and it would cost me €35 extra per shirt in import duties if they put the full amount on each package :smith:

echomadman fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jul 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
She wants dean put inside her so she can 'finally' give birth to him.
The 'finally' part tips hank off that she never birthed them in the first place

edit: lol you guys way overthink this poo poo sometimes

echomadman fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 10, 2013

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
So my first T-Shirt package arrived this morning and because of their retarded labelling had a customs charge of €35, which is $45.
I had to refuse the package and send it back, no way i can afford to spend $520 total for 10 shirts.
I'm so pissed off right now.
I've emailed them about it to see if they can send them to me all at once at the end instead so i only pay import charges once

echomadman fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jul 11, 2013

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cloks posted:

I was just rewatching Pomp and Circuitry and noticed some of these names:

They've had Phage and Flying Squid in the works for a while now.

Phage has been in it before, he was arching Professor Impossible in Pomp and Circuitry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkLRaqj76i4

edit: i failed at reading your post that said you were watching that very episode.

echomadman fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 21, 2013

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

IUG posted:

I'm going to have to rewatch that scene, but I wonder (just for comedy's sake) if the Revenge Society is squatting in The Monarch's old house. Beginning of the next season he walks in to see them there and tries to kick them out.

Also, where did that Vatred thing come from? I thought I only saw it used online, and up until last night's episodes I didn't think anyone said it in the show.

Hank called him Uncle Vatred when Molotov knocked him out on the OSI Hovership.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Got my first two shirts this morning, unfortunately it was my two least favourites: Spanakopita and Destiny, along with a note saying they were out of stock of another one and three Hankbucks.
They fixed the labelling issue as well so i didn't have to pay 35 euro in customs fees for the package, in case any other non-US folk were having that issue.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm in the UK, so a bit further afield; that's probably why.

Worked for me in Ireland.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Any sign of a T-shirt club for this season?

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Machai posted:

I've never done shirt club. Do you have to go all in at the start or can you buy individual shirts if you like them?

You can do both, but be careful if you're outside the US, i did the bulk order last time and they put the full price for the whole lot on each individual package, meaning customs tried to hit me for full import duties on each one. I had to refuse the delivery on the first two and get them to send them all to me in one package at the end of the season.

I hope this seasons are better than last time, there were a few weak shirts in the lot and i'd bought them sight unseen. The ones from the first run are still my favourite shirts.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

twistedmentat posted:

Yea i know. I was hoping to get it this year, but I cannot afford it with the exchange rate being 40%.

Ouch, i was pissed off enough that the euro is pretty much 1:1 with the US dollar at the moment, the last two Shirt Clubs were super bargains for me.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

ultramiraculous posted:

I just got a shipping confirmation for...something. It just says "Venture Bros Season 6 Shirt Club Subscription" shipped, so who knows what's coming.

2 at a time for subscribers as far as I know.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tempted to buy another Sgt Hatred one, my original one is getting frayed.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Brightman posted:

"You can read it like a book, but this is not a book, this is a suicide note!"

:golfclap:

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Davincie posted:

has anyone in europe bought the art book? i want to buy it but shipping times and costs from the usa....

35 euro shipped to Ireland. Arrived about 5 days after Americans in this thread started getting their preorders

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

X_Toad posted:

The live stream isn't region-blocked though, maybe we should spread knowledge about that?

It is for the new episodes, even with a vpn it asks for a US cable provider login

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

She directly said she cant drive stick.

She did not, She said she never drives mad, then taught Hank how to drive a manual.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also, looks like I misremembered, Dr Girlfriend seems to say she never drives men.

Never drives Mad, not never drives men.

echomadman fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Sep 24, 2018

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cojawfee posted:

The caption specifically says "men."

Captions can be wrong, unless you show me a script there's no possible way she says men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I like that Sheila got her revenge on Kimberly McManus for slighting her a few eps back by walking her to S-464s room without clarifying exactly how much brain wiping they did.

Edit: this weeks T-shirt is ok, i was hoping for an army green shirt with the sweet old school OSI logo that was on docs emergency phone though.