Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I was under the impression that St. Cloud bought the festival rights and not the island itself. He paid millions for Spanikopita, the island is Spanakos. Of course, we know Spanikopita as a festival does not actually exist, so essentially St. Cloud bought nothing (or a big mess of spinach pie maybe.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Property rights aside, the implication there again I think is referring to the festival itself. If he owns the festival he can not allow Rusty to participate even if he doesn't own the land the festival is taking place on.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
The memory eraser can also be straight up defeated with a tinfoil hat sooo....

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

SeanBeansShako posted:

It was the best first episode of the show I ever saw.

Same. I was sold on the whole show by the time Dr. Venture Sr. started shouting "Can you hear me, Major Tom!?!"

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I didn't notice until the title of their behind the music short gave it away. From the Ladle to the Grave.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
So I just started a newish job at work in the QA dept and part of it is writing how-to and training documentation.

How not to be waylaid by jackassery and following the ghost pirate rules are now official in the company.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

kefkafloyd posted:

Make sure to document the tell-tale signs of a blunderer as well.

"Stop that Blundering!" is a chapter title

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Goddammit Elon bought Spanakopita didn't he.

Also I'm travelling for work and can never sleep right when I'm not home but the soothing tones of VB has lifted my spirits for the last two nights in a row.

The first night I woke up just as the Monarch declared how much he wants to build an empire to house the machine to kick Rusty's rear end.

Last night was "Blasted Mallomars my tits are back!"

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
On my last day of work for several jobs where I answered phones for a living I answered "Atomic Comic Collection Connection" in as Gary a voice I could pull off.

No one ever got it.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Cloks posted:

anyone else still wearing the gargantua 2 sweatshirt?

This was by far my softest hoodie for a while but I wore it too much. Now it's like my third softest hoodie.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
There is supposed to be a digital code with the physical release but I hear the physical release comes out a few days later?

I pre-ordered the blu-ray but will also look for files as soon as possible.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Gaius Marius posted:

So post Film do we have any actual confirmation Rustys ever actually gotten laid?

Myra and Dermott's mom are the two confirmations I can think of offhand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Tatsuta Age posted:

Did anybody else happen to be at doc and jacksons dragoncon panel in... 2014? the theme was Let's All Smoking! and it was all kinds of silly and hilarious. the show really is just their comic personalities writ large

I was at the NYCC panel that year when they did the same gimmick, it was hilarious.