Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

LividLiquid posted:

I hate you for this, because now I want to see a thing that will never happen.

It would be appropriate, given that Rusty has gone full super villain lately. Even Monarch gave his henchmen numbers... Rusty just gave them colour classification. Well, except for Tom, Little Tommy, Thomas, and Tom-Tom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.

Hawaiian Shirt posted:

I came up with this one today: The Monarch is actually a 1st generation Rusty clone that didn't come out the way Jonas wanted, so he adopted him out.

My theory is that Jonas wanted a son in order to have the boy-adventurer role filled on his team, so he paid the Monarch's family fucktons of money in order to buy their kid. (And yeah, it falls apart the second you look at J.J.)

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Dynamite Dog posted:

Then what? He gave him back? Monarch's family died traveling with him.

No, he bought Rusty. Looked at the two kids and picked the less deranged one.

e: Look, this theory totally held up at 3am when I was hosed up on sleeping pills, okay?

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Phone posted:

:stare:

This. This has been my week. The first episode is exactly what insomnia is.

It really, really is. :gonk:

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Hollismason posted:

What if it's the other way around and Blue Morpho is Rusty's Father? It'd be hilarious because Doc isn't even related to his Dad that hosed up his childhood.

Well, we know there were key parties. Can't remember which episode that was in, but the Venture crowd weren't exactly family values poster boys.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Baggot posted:

I have a theory that the Venture clan is a bunch of men who continuously clone themselves and pass down their wealth/corporation/memories/history to each successive generation, and that the titular "Venture Bros." refers to the collective "family."

...I don't think the show is that deep.

I guess Brock's Spanikopita bastards don't break the theory, though.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Not sad to see less of Dermott. There are a lot of characters I'd like to see in expanded roles but he's pretty far down the list, unless he turns up as a super villain.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Is it still a valid theory that Vendata is the cyborg made from Monarch's dad? When he was knocked out of commission in the villain night club episode, Vendata was muttering stuff about a plane going down. There was also a recent comment from Monarch about his parents being in Greece, and they match up to background characters from Spanikopita flashbacks.

Pixelante fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 20, 2016

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Kinda sad I missed that Gargantua hoodie. Because I don't have a hoodie in that particular shade of grey yet. (I don't need more hoodies.)

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Djarum posted:

I wear mine almost every day. It isn't a great hoodie sadly. I think when mine starts to fall apart I am going to seam rip out the patches and put them on a better hoodie.

Lame. I've got a PAX hoodie that's gradually disintegrating.

...I'm going to go buy another hoodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Doc also says he made the clones out of nail clippings, so that fits in with this idea.

And if you wanna go full :tinfoil: ghost Henchman 24 says babies don't get souls until they're like 2 or something similar.