Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I love how Watch and Ward joked about him taking a weather theme, and then goes with it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I missed the preview, can someone spoil it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The only thing I wonder, did the the drugs that Rusty pumped in erase Dean's memories of being clone? Seems like all the university students seem to forget all their time mutated, and the Halloween episode happened during this time.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is Venture Bros new tonight? The thread didn't get sticky with the rest of the shows.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

RandallODim posted:

I wouldn't be so sure The Moppets are dead, just because we didn't see any proof, and having them show up again is just the kind of thing this show would do.

More and likely one of the moppets got killed by the henchmen turning on him and the other one lives to join the Revenge Society or something.