Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?
If anyone has a recipe for loose Mexican chorizo, especially one that isn't super oily, that would be great! It seems like they are always greasy when I get them from the grocers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?

spiralbrain posted:

Like you use in Chorizo con Huevo?

Yep, a coworker from a past job made that every so often for the office, and I want to share with the new job!

YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?

GrAviTy84 posted:

they started selling these raw flour tortillas that you just cook in a pan and they're easily an 8 to 8.5 in taste and convenience.

A Mexican coworker swore by whatever raw flour tortillas she got, and they only need 5-15 seconds per side on the griddle. They were always fantastic.

• Locked thread