Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Add me to the crowd that chose the worst possible time to marathon the thread. :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Maybe he lost the save

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Oh man, time to reread the thread

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

I can't recall, but did Sigma ever tell Phi when he was kidnapped? As far as I remember he's only had that conversation with Alice and Dio.

:psypop:

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

OddHaberdasher posted:

I can understand your reasons for wanting him to stay out of this, but he did nothing to warrant that language.

I dunno man. "Don't step to me" is pretty inflammatory language

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Vexrm posted:

I'm secretly hoping Quirk's Hat is virtue's last reward. Virtue, how do we earn points to gain your rewards? Is it a daily log in thing or something?

It's a gatcha. You can buy more rolls or get one a year for free

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Y'all are scaring away the updates

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

whitehelm posted:

To be fair, updates just resumed recently after the thread was abandoned for about a year. We've basically got one path left, then cleaning up remaining plot locks and heading into the ending.

Fingers crossed

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I believe.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

:toot:

Fedule, for real, thank you.

Same

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

The pace of these updates!

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Jagged Jim posted:

drat it Shinji, now is not the time for that!

drat beat me to it

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Eopia posted:

So if Sigma is the robot does that mean Luna is.. just a genuinely good person, and not only so because of programming she had no say in?

Can they both be robots? Seems more likely than a genuinely good person existing.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

flatluigi posted:

Well, if there's one thing I can say confidently, it's that you can probably reread the thread to catch back up before the next update.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Managed to dodge spoilers so far. I’m in for the long haul at this point. Hope I didn’t jinx it.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

:stonk:

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Huh.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Oh wow I totally didn't expect that.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Oh wow I totally didn’t expect that.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I wasn’t surprised when the pod opened but I was really surprised at the reflection.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Somehow I managed to make it from day 1 of the LP to this reveal without getting spoiled.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Social Studies 3rd Period posted:

Would you say this is your Last Reward? :v:

If I had to guess I would say this is the 5th or 6th time someone has made this comment or a variation. So basically every time I post in the thread.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I suppose I'll have to marathon this whole thing again once we finish the ending since I more or less forgot half the story by now.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I know we're practically at the end but I still have no idea what's going on. Who is Phi and what is her significance? If they stop the radical-6 from being released in the past using information from the future, how does this not create a paradox? What was the point of Dio trying to blow up the facility? What happened between the end of 999 and VLR?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Slow clap

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Slow clap.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtue