Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fedule posted:

As far as I know the bug is in the Vita version as well (I guess I'll find out!) but is less of an issue due to having multiple save slots. Though sometimes people only use one file (fools!) so that could still go badly if you do that.

I'm pretty sure the bug doesn't exist in the Vita version, as far as save data being erased goes, however there is a point where the game will sometimes crash on the Vita version.

Edit: Additionally, they spell "dunno" wrong and it makes ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Voice Actor recap:
Phi - Nanako
Dio - Akihiko
Tenmyouji - Dojima
Quark - Chie
Luna - Rise
Clover - Sayoko
Robot man - Theodore
Alice - Elizabeth
Zero - Labrys

Going between Persona 4 Golden and this game was an interesting experience.

Seshoho Cian fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 26, 2013

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Tenmyouji because Yellow is the best colour.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Color Printer posted:

Actually the worst part is it's not a loving toggle. :argh:

If it makes you happy it's a toggle in this game. Pressing Square will cycle through the text waiting for you to press X to advance text, advancing text when the voice acting for that line finishes, and skipping dialogue if you've seen it before.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

At least you weren't stuck for 15 minutes on the part that gave me trouble: figuring out that you needed to put the needles on the clock. I imagined Sigma solving the logic puzzle in a few minutes and getting the secret safe code, then spending the next quarter of an hour dumbly wandering around the room slack-jawed, attempting to poke the needles into everything else in the room while Phi and Luna sort of watch nervously. I even figured out that 4:50 was the important time, looked at the clock without realizing it went with the needles and had a "GREEN SUN" all prepared and everything.

I guess I was expecting them to be labeled "clock hands" if they involved the clock.

Edit: Also one of the hemi-hemispheres (I forget which) is super easy to overlook.

This was my experience too. I got the logic puzzle first, and then didn't know where the hell the real puzzle was.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I accidentally solved the radio puzzle before I picked up the note on how to do it. Maybe the morphogenetic fieldset gave me the answer? :v:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fedule posted:

You can get ywllow

There's always one.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Overflight posted:

If I ever make an iOS game, I will include a fake 99 dollar IAP that just pops up a window with links to compulsive shopping support groups.

Wrong thread, friend.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fedule posted:

GTM-SM-S-BOY

This one's my favourite. Science Boy lives, guys. Science Boy lives. :unsmith:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Username: WuTang
Password: Secret

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Oh man, when I got to this point, it was the first time someone referenced events that hadn't taken place, as I hadn't done the whole Alice switcharoo yet. I had no clue what the poo poo was going on.

Is it too late to post this? :v:

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD VOTE ALLY? TOO BAD! IT WAS ME, DIO!
(not mine, unfortunately)

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Walterion posted:

Cause once is never enough, betraying Luna twice will be the right choice.

You know what they say, two wrongs make a right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

If there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be hosed up or what

• Locked thread