Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
God drat, this game keeps shoveling incentives for everyone to ally onto you, but you can bet they'll be ignored.

Now we're basically forced to consider that alice is now 1 step away from dying.

rudatron fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jun 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The previous round has made some people more valuable than others, and the game is clearly trying to make you compete with the other teams for the loners who are least likely to betray you. We have the additional advantage of a kinship between alice and clover that the other teams don't have, but choosing that option pairs the clearly paranoid Tenmyouji with someone who has betrayed.

He is very close to dying and I think we have to stop him dying if we can - Luna is therefore the obvious choice for him. That unfortunately opens up Alice to death-by-K, so the question now becomes: Can we trust K? He is the one character that this whole choice revolves around. If he is trustworthy, then choosing him means that no one dies. If he's not, then choosing him means Alice dies, and not choosing him means that Tenmyougi will (with a very high probability) die.

rudatron fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 12, 2013

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if he pulled something similar in the first room, which is why Alice displayed distaste (but didn't elaborate). Dio has no reason to honor his part of the deal, we can only save ourselves.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Informative update at the least. After that, I feel that the robot is going to either be either sigma or phi, and that dio should never ever be trusted again. If he's not lying, there's no way do travelling circuses install any values other than 'we are poo poo poor, do whatever you can to survive'.

Though considering this game has so thoroughly uprooted and thrown around my expectations before, I'm probably gonna get embarrassed by this sooner or later.

rudatron fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 24, 2013

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
But you communicate through the morphowidget using a game.

edit: also wow, it's actually obvious what this game is for now.

rudatron fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jan 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I think it could be phi herself. She's starting this witchhunt, so someone has to get caught: but if she starts it early, and leads it, then she can plant it on someone.

But the key to actually solving it will probably involving eliminating everyone who couldn't have placed the bombs, and I don't know how she stacks up.

rudatron fucked around with this message at 16:05 on May 30, 2014

• Locked thread