Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Cyan/Alice.
I want to know more about her, a picture in the ending doesn't count as a satisfying conclusion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Well, I can see K and Dio bullying their way into betraying, although I believed Clover to be made of sterner stuff... I guess the only one who can be trusted right now is Luna, but I don't know if we can go with her again or if Zero will shake the game up a little more.
Also, to whoever called Phi to be one recieving visions à la Junpei, I hope you're e right. It would be an hell of a subverted expectation, and I can totally see them doing this.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Zack Ater posted:

As for Tungsten, I have no clue where the name came from, but the W(olfram) part came from Peter Woulfe, who discovered it.

:eng101:

Tung sten means "heavy stone" in swedish, and it's a refernce to its high density.
:eng101:

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Gotta say, K's jazz hands pose in his surprised expression has a certain charm.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

On a meta level, Clover is the perfect red herring, but she did stop to talk to Alice... I don't know what to think.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Bruceski posted:

How do you avoid winding up with a huge wad of noodles that sprays sauce everywhere as you twirl it up? Doing 5 quick cuts across the plate and 5 more cross-hatch cuts everything into manageable pieces and also lets you mix the sauce and noodles together well. No more shall you bear the indignity of sauceless noodles!

I'm pretty sure that if you do that here in Italy and you are over 8 years old you get arrested. The spoon method is also tolerated at best, spaghetti have to be eaten by twirling them around the fork, cutting them is sacrilege.

LupusAter fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jul 1, 2013

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

DarkHamsterlord posted:

I think it's really funny that he's got Quark rating women on the Erotic Unit scale with him.

Hey, gotta teach from a young age! He will make a connoisseur out of his grandson!

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Fedule, I see you've learned well from Dragonatrix's LP when it comes to absolutely evil cliffhangers...
(I haven't played the game, so this isn't a spoiler in any form, only my impression.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Well, Dio does mean "God" in Italian, so...

• Locked thread