Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Welp, this LP made me buy the game for Vita. I already thoroughly finished it on 3DS before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I forgot how :words: this game can get!

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012

Alberenza posted:

Avoiding a group of potential murderers sounds like a good reason to escape from this facility as soon as possible, to be honest. Then there is Zero, who for all we know could be separate to the murderer. Factor in scary and suspicious people like K and I'm of the mind that these characters, if anything, have held together pretty well so far. For some people in the cast, 'everyone escapes' may not necessarily be the good ending, probably only really for Sigma and Luna.

Because people are assholes. What if one of these fine, upstanding people, is always gonna mash betray?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I just looked at the charts of what happens with each branch and one thing I keep seeing is that the usual winners of this Nonary Game are Clover, K, Quark and/or Tenmyouji.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I don't know if it's been asked here, but if they're able to put a game like Dangan Ronpa onto Steam, what's to keep Aksys, Spike Chunsoft or whoever from putting games like 999 or VLR on it?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Okay, I have to say this: I had to look up this LP to figure out that password on Alice's route since most FAQs I see have every other password but that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Okay, you guys were right about the iOS version of 999 being an abridged game. Many of the novel sections are still the same, but it's more along the lines of "And then they solved the room puzzle." Not to mention I didn't know there was an extra ending in that game.

• Locked thread