Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Vote betray you pussies, there is (obviously) no way Dio picks ally (it feels like cheesing to pick ally and then rewind to pick betray), and I want to see everybody flipping out on Dio when the poo poo he's trying to pull comes to light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Mister Roboto posted:

Did Clover ever explain this?

Nah, we caught the tail end of their conversation with Alice saying something like: 'I understand, it's behind us now' or something to that effect.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
What the gently caress K/Alice? That actually caught me totally off guard. This has to be K's doing right? I wonder if he expected Tenmjouyi to betray for some reason. Don't be evil mr robot :(

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Fedule posted:

There's nothing on either side, is there?

What's that supposed to mean?

Ah, sorry for the confusion: I was talking about your breasts.

Guh... It's called dressing modestly! I'll have you know I'm a C cup!

If you're a C cup, I'm packing twelve inches!
:ughh:
Sometimes you test me game.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Finally the moon theory will be proven when we get outside.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
I think everybody forgot what the paths were with the long hiatus. Thats why I didn't vote.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
:laffo: that's a great ending.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Allright the way he just gives you the code for 1 bomb this timeline is really clumsy. "Not like it'll help you, but my dying words are the code to disarm bomb 3 and only bomb 3" :downs:

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Fedule posted:

You don't know the half of it. Just get outta my sight.

Easy solution, then: Just close your eyes.

Leave before I make yours black.
The last guy I fought went home in an ambulance.

Shouldn't have picked a fight with a paramedic then.
:ughh:

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013

Aumanor posted:

*sight* Yeah, gently caress you, too, game. At this point, I don't think i care enough to gather enough :effort: for a proper rant.

This happened before though, and with sigma wondering to himself like that it'll probably be adressed later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Voted betray, all this 'You really need to vote ally but I'm not telling you why!' is some bullshit and I will have none of it.

• Locked thread