Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spyros
Apr 28, 2013

Zeeco posted:

Which 999 character do you think robot friend is?

I don't think he necessarily has to be a 999 character, although I can imagine Snake sounding like that. It's also easy to draw parallels between him and Seven (large and amnesiac), adding to the "visual shorthand" mentioned in a previous post.

I suppose Zero can't be the girl that reminds me of Akane - this surprise can't work again. Maybe it's the little boy and his weird hat allows him to control Zero III via some amazing brainwave technology that everyone but Sigma will have heard about.

A big thank you from me to Fedule as well. This is shaping up to be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spyros
Apr 28, 2013

Bruceski posted:

Clover's model bugs me, but not for the "caveman Barbie" reasons (though is that ball on her head SUPPOSED to look like a skull or am I just morbid). Every one of her stances is smiling and happy, when she's supposed to be in shock and terror.

Perhaps that smile, rather than showing happiness, is a sign that her sanity's slipping already. After all, she's the only one forced to play that deadly game for the third time, it's only been a year since her last ordeal, and she had no reason to believe this would happen again. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes off the deep end at some point.

Spyros
Apr 28, 2013
Cyan door. We may get a hint on what Alice's deal is.

Although I guess the nicest thing to do would have been to let Clover go with Alice and Quark with Tenmyouji.

Spyros
Apr 28, 2013
That murder might have been part of his plan, though.

Spyros fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 5, 2013

Spyros
Apr 28, 2013

Autumncomet posted:

I assume K isn't a robot though because the bracelets require a heartbeat.

Still, Zero was oddly specific about how the bracelets detect heartbeat, i.e. via electrical impulses. Maybe a robot's circuitry can produce a similar effect. For that matter, if K turns out to be a robotic Santa analogue, Zero could have just set it up so that K has a bracelet that doesn't need a heartbeat to stay on.

• Locked thread