Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I think one of the pieces of music this game misses from 999 is Octal Game. It really would sound better in VLR, mainly because the part around ~1:10 really gives a supposed-to-be-apocalyptic-shelter feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

You know you want it :colbert:

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I would be all for it if there's a plot twist revealing that Dio is a vampire. :allears:

I just realized I lost my chance at using this joke at a moment where Dio really is an rear end in a top hat. Maybe someone could put Sigma's face on Jojo's ?

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Aumanor posted:

Yeah, I don't really see any other options. The problem is, I don't see Dio choosing anything other than betrayal either, so we'll probably end this round on 1 point.

I don't really see Dio as a prick. It just seems that the odds are never in his favor.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
By the way, isn't Radical-6 just like a reverse Gold Experience punch ?

Ledgy fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Feb 11, 2014

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

maswastaken posted:

The main characters in this series never miss a chance to be lewd. It's almost like they're sexually frustrated 20-somethings.

Is this supposed to be ironic, I can't tell.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Seshoho Cian posted:

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD VOTE ALLY? TOO BAD! IT WAS ME, DIO!
(not mine, unfortunately)

That's too good to be true.
Now, someone really needs to edit Sigma's face on Jonathan's "DIOOO"

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I made some kind of fanart for this wonderful LP. It's absofuckinglutely lovely, but here you go: Gangnam Root
Some draw things, I mash things, for the better or the worse.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

9shields 9heatknives 1raiden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Got another piece of fan"art" for y'all...
Hope you'll enjoy it !

https://soundcloud.com/l3dgy/discussion-pantry

• Locked thread