Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

...this is a burlesque troupe, isn't it. I just have an awful feeling that that is the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Where's my chippy?

There's my chippy.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Someone just shared this awkward video with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suaOnmHYuj8
I think the really incoherent mumble singing and mid 90s production values, plus the low effort werewolf are my favorite parts.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Thievery posted:

Reminds me of Jan Terri only maybe worse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIpQbKs5lMs

...I can't believe she is still making videos.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

bluetail posted:

WHOLESOME DATE ACTIVITES :downs:

Are those preferred pronouns written on the name tag?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

cowboythreespeech posted:

Hope so. Does anyone have a link to his old blog? It was really well-written and gave kind of a synopsis of his life to that point.

Side note,

I love photos where you can't really tell when they were taken. This looks like it could be anywhere from 1978 to yesterday.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Ughhhh those teeth are a goddamn nightmare.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

zoux posted:

So many of these dudes act like they are in some sort of masculinity cargo cult, where they sort of recognize the traditional signifiers of manhood but are unable to fully grasp or comprehend them so basically the strut around on a fake airstrip with bamboo fedoras hoping that one day Don Draper will be drawn back to their remote island and bestow upon them the secret of sex moves.

This is the best summary of MRA idiots I've ever read.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

How can you marry a D List celeb for the money and not at least get some kind of cutting board and actual knife out of the deal, that's what I'd like to know. :colbert:

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Metal Loaf posted:

I've seen a few pictures of women with exceedingly narrow waists. I'm more than a little curious to know how it affects their skeletal structure and internal organs.

They get as hosed up as you might imagine, in short.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Those like high waisted shorts and skirts and stuff have been in style, I think it's just one of those like dress to your body-type type things.

You know, I think it's really nice that nowadays larger girls are able to wear better looking fashions due to a greater availability of normal clothing for heavy people and not just having to wear a muu muu or something.

That said... a gigantic, traffic-light yellow, flared shiny skirt may not be something to wear if you have a sizeable middle section. Just my thought.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Samfucius posted:

I honestly can't tell if that was supposed to be a super dry joke or not. The first two videos are by David Liebe Hart. As in the guy who sings with the ventriloquist dummies on Tim and Eric. And I am pretty sure the guy sitting down is stand up comedian from the show whose name I can't remember.

James Quall.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

EmmyOk posted:

:smith:

Probably not nws but it made me very sad
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/Ndf83Is.png:nws:

gently caress people like this. gently caress them so much. I think hunting sucks but fine, if you're going to hunt, do it. Just at least have a little tiny bit of dignity about the life of the animal or something.

This week someone on route one near my house hit a buck and killed it, then someone else came along with a saw and sawed the head clean off as a trophy. You could tell because how clean and straight the cut was that it was intentional. It was truly distressing to me, as well as very ugly and gross.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

LingcodKilla posted:

His 350lb wife gushing about finding an awesome sale at grocery outlet on her husbands favorite after work snack.

Thanks a lot for the subsequent mental image of those two pasty, frosting covered sacks of gelatinous flesh trying, in vain, to somehow have sex.

Legit Question: if you and your significant other weigh legit 800 lbs total, do you need 2 giant beds or... how does that work?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

ARE THOSE MY SPERMS posted:

is it his fault that you cant think of two fat people without imagining them having sex?

No, but I blame this forum and/or thread.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

zoux posted:

Baggy suits were popular in 2003:

Bottom is the 2013 draft class, and those dudes look smooth as hell.

Wow, those baggy suits are really terrible looking. Everyone looks so much better now.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

omnibobb posted:

Please don't be racist.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Athletic people look better when you can see their bodies instead of covering them up in mounds of fabric. News at 11.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

PaganGoatPants posted:

Parfaits not perverts? The entire concept is perverted! They say "welcome home Master!" :psyboom:

No but it's not about sex you see because :goonsay:

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I knew exactly what video this was before I even clicked on it. It's great.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

That's a horrible name for anyone to be sure, and I'm not real big into "gender roles" but... that poor little boy.

EDIT: Unless that's a name change certificate and not a birth certificate in which case that guy can... I guess do whatever he wants...

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Penny Paper posted:

Jack McBrayer: The Awkward (Moreso Than Usual) Years

I don't think I ever understood the concept of backpfeifengesicht fully until this moment.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Well that was bound to happen eventually I guess.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Dimple piercing, still statistically the most goddamned insufferable piercing of them all.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Alpacalips Now posted:

Chinglish is one of the greatest joys of living in China.

I know everyone's getting caught up in the second one but I'm intrigued by fetal heart custody (another good metal band name?)

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

funky not a junkie posted:

His girlfriend seems very nice.

Just because I listed "interested in casual sex" on my profile does NOT mean that I want it with you. I'm picky as hell. Haters gon' hate. And by haters, I mean desperate, fat, ignorant, ugly sexists with no grasp of spelling or grammar. Sorry I'm not sorry. If you hit me with a neg, or a boring line and are lucky enough to get a response from me, it's likely because I'll make you wish your protozoan-brained self had never been born. Stupid people need not apply.

I speak five other languages, three-and-a-half of which are dead. I am a medievalist, and chances are, I've heard all your bad jokes about medieval everythings before and am really, really unimpressed by them.

You should source your awkward quotes, IMO.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Yond Cassius posted:

I think their "ouch" is the ridiculous expense involved (a full car wrap starts at around $3000, not including custom graphics and printing), but... that's pretty much correct!

It's the "ita" from "itaitashii" which means pathetic/painful/embarrassing to look at.
Some people call really horribly embarrassing otaku "itaota".
The enthusiasts just ironic-embraced the term for their hobby.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Trilineatus posted:

She's the one who brought it up, she is clearly asking for it :colbert:

Also thanks for reminding me about wasp dick jar guy, assholes. That brought me all the way back to my teenage days of surfing bmezine ModBlog :stonk:

Lots of bmezine stuff would belong here if not for the fact it shouldn't be viewed by anyone. I was always partial to maggot foreskin man. :v:

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Germstore posted:

There's definitely something very "I live at home" about thinking $220 is impressive. You're half way to a PS4 there, buddy. Alternatively, I'm so gangster I got that grocery money. I'm buying that name brand peanut butter.

Yeah, "I'm such a high roller I can now pay one month's electricity bill."

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

When I worked at Starbucks some guy once waited until I was about to start cleaning the bathrooms to go in one of them and jizz all over the floor and toilet.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Dahlia posted:

If you go to the site, at the top there is a video of him snowboarding while wearing a wizard costume and holding a box with (I think) the letter "B" on it.

It says "福袋" (fuku bukuro) which is like a blind bag of random sale junk that Japanese stores sell for deep discount around New Years.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Finisher1 posted:

It's like reading a rant from a schizophrenic tumblrite.

E: What's a freeganist?

Isn't it one of those people who exclusively dumpster dives for free food instead of spending money on food despite being able to do so?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Baltimore, MD "Maid Cafe Night" at somewhere called Club K.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Do you have to have extra large extra deep meathooks for someone of that size?

Oh god I forgot about Bibeau... is he still alive? Didn't he have to move back to Canada or someplace?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Perestroika posted:

:catstare:

I don't even know where to begin. Jesus, I don't know how you can stomach doing these, I had to quit after the third "Well technically 13 is over the age of consent in Japan". Also, some of those pics you quoted are kinda :nws:, so maybe tag that link.

Out of all the common pernicious fallacies online that one might be my most hated.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

That poor dog.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Hummingbirds posted:

This guy is French yet still possesses an impressive sense of jingoism.

I wish it was legal to trade citizenships with people like this.
That way everyone could be happy.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

On one hand, ugh. On the other hand, she's 92, so I guess even still being alive is kind of a feat at that point.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

IamnotJoe posted:

Or Charles Stross.

Is it possible to want to murder an item of clothing? Because that is how I feel right now.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Iron Crowned posted:

quote:

I thought lolita fashion involved a lot more poofy garments.
:goonsay:

No one informed them you're supposed to put a crinoline under your dress for the look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Fatkraken posted:

if he's legally "dating" 16 year old girls, he's presumably in a country where the ago of consent is 16, like the UK. Unfortunately, being a skeevy predator of barely legal young (very young) adults isn't technically illegal.

Some states in the US are the same. AFAIK NJ is 16 with no holds barred for age of consent.

• Locked thread