Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

HoneyBoy posted:

Wait, is that a Joy Division shirt? Why is there a rainbow on it? :psyduck:

edit: Oh, this is a thing apparently.

I seen some Danzig knockoff shirts too. I mean, Danzig and JD are loving awesome but they are so far removed from ponies. What's the point of this shirt? Then again, Bronies have to hamfist their show into literally everything so I guess this was to be expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
So this guy gets eaten by some 3D fox lady thing or something. Then turned into a 3D model. Then pooped out. Also features footage of intestines that may be real or are disturbingly lifelike. :stare:

NSFW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SJpsaNI8Q7U

Ineffable. We've reached the end. :wtc:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Grope-A-Matic posted:

What the gently caress were you searching for?!?

I found it on some cringe channel website. Honestly, I feel bad for the people who discovered it. Why anyone would make this poo poo is beyond me.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

How boring do you have to be to construct your whole identity on a outdated and possibly failed ideology? Especially one coming from a dictator who murdered millions during his rule? Really. Why not find a hobby? How does alienating everyone with your tacky clothes and poor choice in political theories seem like a good idea?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

So a poor diet and autism? Seems to be common occurrence in this thread.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

More than likely it's insecurity brought on by Body Dysmorphic Disorder. It's likely the same reason we see some women who abuse plastic surgery and look like plastic monstrosities. It's sad because most of these people looked pretty normal and they're actively making themselves look like poo poo.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

I wonder how depressed the guy in green is.

"Ah poo poo, another lousy day. Gonna warm me up a hot pocket. gently caress it Conrad, you deserve better. Gonna warm me up TWO hot pockets."

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

:stare:

e:

:stonk:

:cry:

Glasgow Kiss has a new favorite as of 13:55 on Jun 3, 2013

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

I'm not even shocked anymore. Better it be a plush than a innocent person. Only thing left that I wonder about that guy is how he is going to handle that regret. Who am I kidding? He's never going to be that aware.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Rat tail or mullet, whatever. It doesn't matter. It's a proper hair style for a kid growing up in a trailer park and I think we can all agree on that.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

I really pity these guys. I mean, he practically has nothing else. His social skills are probably poo poo and he looks horrendous. Let him think he is a Einstein god human/Ubermensch. The dude has nothing and he knows it. :smith:

Nah, gently caress it. He's probably a horrible person too.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Sorbus posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wFsp64lTk8w

This is like a Finnish version of Adam the Alien / foam adventure freaks.
Finland is pretty weird. Here's this finnish guy who freaks the gently caress out eating candy pipes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJYDZUOiD0

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

And giant, galaxy-destroying forehead.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Ugh.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Yeah, dude. He killed his social life. You could be next!

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Ballin Stalin posted:

Just because doubleswee stopped rapping about Spongebob, that doesn't make his videos any less cripplingly autistic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foLy-PhRGZk

Yikes! He's going to regret this in a few years. Mark my words.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Because fat people can only fit into bedsheets or curtains.

They don't make tuxedo themed bedsheets, do they?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

It took me a moment to realize that was a tattoo and not back hair.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

He doesn't look all there. To think that man was supposed to have your back. Yikes. Was he a cook? Imagining him in anything other than that seems disturbing. Edit: I'm not sure if enlisted personnel can be cooks or if that's a civilian contract thing. I just remembered that back then, at least according to the people I knew, that the cooking outfit is where the misfits usually ended up. Again, I have no idea.

Glasgow Kiss has a new favorite as of 14:32 on Jun 21, 2013

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Otherside posted:

In all honesty, nobody should ever watch this but I saw it and need to inflict it on others. Enjoy!

:nws:http://youtu.be/YxhceMsDweQ:nws:

The comments make it even better.

I hate the loving internet.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Frankston posted:

Second Life awkwardness (furry sex etc) but I love the way this guy handles the situations. His other videos are hilarious too.

"WE LIVE TO BREED" :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHo_jqf_nyU

Seeing stuff like this makes me miss the SL safari even more. Seriously, Second Life is where the broken congregate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

"Why don't I have a girlfriend? I'm such a nice guy!"

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Get Innocuous! posted:

Neither does anyone else.

Content:

I want to give this kid a swirly so bad.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

What a weird rear end looking train.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Cordyceps Headache posted:

What I don't get is why you would take these photos at all, let alone use them for an OKCupid profile. Like, why would anyone ever think posing in front of My Little Pony sends out the right image for a prospective mate? I just can't wrap my mind around it. I don't always dress super well, but I know the difference between wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants around the house or while doing errands, and using that as the public image I project to employers, potential relationships, etc. How can these people not have any self-reflection as to how they appear to others.

"Look, see how he enjoys this little girl's cartoon? It totally means he isn't agressive or a jackass, like those loving jocks! He'll treat any woman right, so as long as she knows her place! Hyuk! Hyuk!"

I'm pretty sure that's how the majority of these guys think when they pose in front or wear the merch from that show. It'll make them interesting to the opposite sex. For some reason? Maybe show them that aren't like "most guys". I think the same could be applied to the fedora poo poo too. "Look how sophisticated and well-cultured this man is. It must take discipline and a powerful mind to wear a coat and distinguishable hat in this heat."

Personally, I think it's sexually deprived nerds trying to justify why they can't get dates or have friends. "Most women" won't get them, so therefore they must have something special going on. Maybe he's too "cultured" or too "sensitive". Nothing is wrong with him, of course. It's the other people! loving shallow whores!

When in reality, they aren't attractive and have lousy personalities. Plus, they also lack hobbies that are more than just buying poo poo and sitting down, while nothing else is produced.

So I guess, you add those factors in together and you have a grown man wearing pony shirts and ugly hats. Together.

Yeah...I feel like I grew a neckbeard while writing this.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Heath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMe-97Y0S1M

So here's a chap who was deeply personally offended by a Teens React to MLP:FIM video and decided to react to it himself. Features such sick burns as:

Teen: "I disapprove of this."
Brony: "I DISAPPROVE OF YOUR FACE. TAKE THAT"

Is he wearing librarian glasses? Are you kidding me? Is he going through menopause or something? Seriously, I think he's the first young person I've ever seen that's willingly wearing a glasses' chain.

MLP is no surprise if you're going to dress like an old woman.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

So he hates people who buy Apple products specifically to be different...but he obviously wanted a Galaxy S4 because it would make him different from all the people who have Apple products? :psyduck:

I also like how it's a "niche product" while also being owned by EVERYONE according to him.

Really, if my kid ever did that. I'll take the phone back and give them a clam shell. Like seriously, your dad gives you a expensive rear end phone and you loving reject it? Eat poo poo kiddo, here's a jitterbug.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

No, dude, he has a dreaded iphone. All of his fedora clad friends will shun him. It is too late for him. He is no longer the alpha male in the group. His harem of body pillows wil now abandon him.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Seeing concerts in conventions like this always seems a little weird. The songs, the ambiance, everything is tied to a T.V. show and they're completely serious.

Odd.

^ Oh god, that is so lame.

Glasgow Kiss has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Jul 11, 2013

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Bronies to the end.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Fascinator posted:

Ew, really? That's gross and I'm sad now. Usually when I learn a new historical fact I'm happy :(

If I recall correctly, it was believed that the plait drew all the illness and bad luck away from the body. If you tried to cut it off, people thought it would retaliate and cause you to be sick.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Except bald people.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Fascinator posted:

Tell me you're kidding.

Also, I thought the guitar pick on the dead guy's chest was a grease spot at first, and was irrationally angry at the brony's family for burying him in dirty clothes.

Also, seeing that picture caused me to send my closest friend a request that I be buried in nice, formal clothes, with none of my goofy-rear end hobbies represented.

edit: I have two really awkward/ugly funeral stories but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post them. I don't want to look like an rear end in a top hat :ohdear:

Yeah, I really want to hear these.

Also, there was another one of these funerals? What the heck? Must be hell on the families. You know, deceased relative and weird-rear end casket being the majority of the problems.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

You know, considering that we all survived the mayan apocalypse and achieved a higher plane of consciousness, that should totally be the new stupid newbie avatar.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Seriously, what is it with nerds trying to gently caress their cartoons?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

I'm kinda confused on what's going on in the second pic. Is he a mime? A wizard? A wizard-mime? :psyduck:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Wanna vomit? Okay. Imagine eating that. With a spoon. Forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

I absolutely adore this. :allears:

All it's missing is a big, fat fuckin' F and a frowny face.

• Locked thread