Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

HorseRenoir posted:

While we're on album covers:

Really, any Pen & Pixel album cover could fit here.

jfc this one is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Castor Poe posted:

I'll never understand how and why fedoras became a symbol of intellectual superiority and sophistication for these dorks.

Because they're out of touch with reality?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

HairSlut posted:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but here is Tactical Bodyguard Service from Montgomery, Alabama.

Best ones are the guy in the Balaclava and Trench coat, gotta patrol the mall in style! Here is their webpage http://tacticalbodyguardservices.com/

Have to admire the trigger discipline :allears:

Dog's rejects

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
a burn from the facebook idiot thread:

Picnic Princess posted:

I was on Buzzfeed (shut up, I was bored) and there was a post about how to dress like a proper man. I was curious what was in it, and for the most part was completely decent, with no mentions of stupid hats or feathers or jingling car keys. Of course, I checked out the comments, and I figured you all would appreciate this:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

I knew it was only a matter of time before Santa Cruz made it to this thread.

First I fixated on the the guy in suspenders. Its a beach dude, cmon. Then I noticed the weird looking baldish dude below him.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Adding to that, every single "Epic Rap Battles of History". I feel embarrassment by proxy every time I see someone I know post one on Facebook.

Finally someone else.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

she reinds me of artemis from its always sunny.

and do you have to wear the leopard print pimp suit to go to the bathroom in the leopard print pimp bathroom?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Tea Bone posted:

This is great. What did the kid expect to see? Like adult men, who are super into My Little Pony, but not creepy?

probably. i think thats the image bronies try to set themselves up to have.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

I'm the wedding taking place beside an electrical substation of some kind

Its looks like its just one high voltage tower honestly. And those are all over the place.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Rhyno posted:

What's the difference? Do you have trouble growing a beard evenly or something?

I have this :smith:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Inspector Zenigata posted:

There's at least 50% too much forehead per capita in this picture of goony nerds.

at least half the people in this photograph are brilliant and successful artists

that is alot of forehead right there. goddamn.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Apogee15 posted:

It is dumb, but so is that other guy for not realizing that people buy merchandise from sports teams.

OH jesus that guy is stupid for not realizing that people wear formula 1 poo poo. he literally doesnt understand merchandising, what a loving dumbass.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

pentyne posted:

If this was legitimate I'd expect one of these supertasters to appear on the next season of Masterchef and destroy the competition.

Why would having a more intense reaction to tastes help with cooking?

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Valtaherra posted:

If it helps, I don't think the monkey died, which was the only saving grace for me after watching that

The monkey died.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
pls source that quote.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

FunMerrania posted:

:nws::nms:video type="youtube"]8HLYnl7vEoY[/video]:nms::nws:
The Ugly an Gross is obvious. The Awkward is chuckling when you recognize the Final Fantasy 8 tune that starts at 3:36.

Holy jesus.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Bad Sneakers posted:

Hang on wait isn't codeine a narcotic itself? Can't they just smoke the pills or something instead of going through all that?

they should be sippin on tha syzzurp

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Krispy Kareem posted:

Even if the dad is a Brony, isn't it somewhat refreshing to see one of them grow up and be socially adept enough to successfully mate and raise a child?

lol if you think every person that ends up with a baby is socially adept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

RZA Encryption posted:

Wait.

This is incredibly creepy.

I'd guess they're like that for this exact reason.

• Locked thread