Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

platedlizard posted:

Hahaha you guys really need to read this list.

The course sounds like some kind of terrible arts and crafts class mixed with bad movies.

The Difference Engine isn't even mentioned :cry:
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is in there, even though the Nautilus runs on electricity... :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Everyone in this article about serial child adopters and abusers is awkward, ugly, and gross. Not to mention creepy as hell.

:nms::nws:http://i.imgur.com/YP8MD2gl.jpg:nws::nms:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Clochette posted:

Another documentary about how bronies are brave persecuted warriors fighting against gender stereotypes and cyberbullying. It's even more self-righteous than the official one.
I actually had someone (who I otherwise greatly like and respect) recently explain to me that otakus are brave, persecuted, nonconformist warriors. They're unjustly stigmatized because they made the smart decision of fighting Japan's ultraconformist system and not working their asses off into a life of misery.

I had nothing to say and changed the subject. One man's waste of oxygen is another man's hero, I suppose.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Oldstench posted:

Please be careful. AFAIK vore fetishists and bronys haven't crossbred yet.

I'm pretty sure there's an entire subreddit devoted to just that. Not going to look for it because gently caress that poo poo.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

you may die posted:

So nobody else is gonna call attention to #8?

#38 is confusing the hell out of me. I can't even figure out what it is.

13Pandora13 posted:

Dude if someone sends me their own flesh in the mail I am never, ever going to gently caress with that person again. Who knows what they would do to your skin. :stonk:

Hey, it worked for van Gogh. So by an association I can be a misunderstood artistic genius!

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

DStecks posted:

I'm not clicking that link, but speaking as someone who's had some (I assume comparatively mild) ear wax problems in the past, if the amount being taken out is truly ungodly, she'd be nearly deaf in that ear because of it. (Not permanently, just because of the wax acting like an earplug.)

It's not just earwax. It's a seed the patient had shoved into her ear when she was 6, it's being removed now at 28.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

fullroundaction posted:

The tattoo has backfat. Inked on top of cellulosey leg fat.

You probably mean cellulitey, unless you're saying her legs are treetrunks (not a bad comparison).

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

hallo spacedog posted:

For some reason this is the grossest thing I've ever seen in this thread despite how it is just budget makeup or whatever. That includes the neck fungus. This actually made me recoil. I think it is how it is wet and glistening.

It looks like it's right out of The Company of Wolves. That film was gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Non-alcoholic wine/beer is also common in Islamic countries, where the more devout Muslims can drink without actually drinking. You could go to a convenience store and find 0% alcohol beer right next to the regular kind.

• Locked thread